Troll+necklace=:(

Post here to report bugs in Warcraft3 XP. Please read the sticky.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

-|<
Peon

Troll+necklace=:(

Post by -|< » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:17 am

im prety sure its not supposed to be this way, but i noticed when you are troll and u have a necklace your ultimate doesnt work on yourself. and when team mates have a necklace u cant heal them either.

this gets realy anoying because then you are forced to either not have an ultimate or fight a bunch of avatars :\

so problem: heal(ultimate) doesnt work with necklace

thanks guys.

-edit
sorry i dont know all that info, i could try to look into it. i think ferret would know tho. this is happening at iJ Insane Justice.

ferret
Lead Warcraft 3 XP Developer

Post by ferret » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:00 pm

Intentionally done that way. People argued (And I agreed) that Necklace of Immunity means IMMUNE to ultimates. So teammates with necklace shouldn't be healed

However. I will change it to still allow the user to be effected. That should happen.
-< www.gamehavoc.com >-

Lazarus Long: And I know you didn't because the Server Files are version 2.2.6 and the file you posted is version 2.2.5, so do as I told you above and don't ever lie to me again or help is gone!

-|<
Peon

Post by -|< » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:09 pm

ferret wrote:Intentionally done that way. People argued (And I agreed) that Necklace of Immunity means IMMUNE to ultimates. So teammates with necklace shouldn't be healed

However. I will change it to still allow the user to be effected. That should happen.
thank you.

Lazarus Long
Lead PITA SOB

Post by Lazarus Long » Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:38 am

ferret wrote:However. I will change it to still allow the user to be effected. That should happen.
done - it will be part of 2.6.2
Lazarus