Multiple erros in logs, server won't save XP

Post here to report bugs in Warcraft3 XP. Please read the sticky.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

ferret
Lead Warcraft 3 XP Developer

Post by ferret » Tue May 29, 2007 7:04 am

The CVS file will work with the latest AMXX, so you're good there. There's an updated version that isn't in the CVS yet, but it adds a requested feature, no bug fixes.

Could you print amxx modules? Make sure Engine, Fun, and Cstrike are running.

The AMXBANS error is because you specified a database that doesn't exist, or perhaps, your mysql user doesn't have access too. This isn't a problem in AMXX, Amxxbans, or WC3. You need to create the table in MySQL.
-< www.gamehavoc.com >-

Lazarus Long: And I know you didn't because the Server Files are version 2.2.6 and the file you posted is version 2.2.5, so do as I told you above and don't ever lie to me again or help is gone!

ferret

Post by ferret » Wed May 30, 2007 6:09 am

What other plugins are you running? This is related to the section of code that allows player's to drop their WC3 items, and then for them to be picked back up by another player.

It may be conflicting with another plugin, that does somethng similar.
-< www.gamehavoc.com >-

Lazarus Long: And I know you didn't because the Server Files are version 2.2.6 and the file you posted is version 2.2.5, so do as I told you above and don't ever lie to me again or help is gone!

ferret

Post by ferret » Wed May 30, 2007 11:45 am

If I had to guess, there is a conflict.

A few ways to test:

#1) Turn off nadedrops, see if it continues
#2) move warcraft3 above nadedrops in plugins.ini (The order of plugins actually DOES have importance)

Beyond that, I'd have to do some heavy testing. It's possible I could stop WC3 from having trouble with nadedrops, but first we have to determine if nadedrops is the cause.
-< www.gamehavoc.com >-