please help...

This is the place for general discussion about Warcraft3 XP, including install help.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

blob
Peon

please help...

Post by blob » Mon May 08, 2006 5:24 pm

Ok guys, i just got my wc3 sevrer. Here is the deal: I want to edit some stuff in WC3 FT but i'm not quite sure as to how. I have a SH mod server so i have SOME background but im totally stumped when it comes to wc3. Here are my ideas:

I want to add shopmenu 3 to my server. How do i do this?
I will reprice the items in shopmenu 1 2 and potentially 3. How do i do this?
I'd like to change some stats for each race such as human invisibility level and undead speed/levetation etc... I know this is in the constands.inl but i can't seem to find the direct line for it. I got timers and what not but i dont quite understand them. Elaborate here please and if possible state the commands.
I have a kinda wierd idea for chameleon. I know how to activate it and all but i got some wierd stuff here it is:

I'd like to set the abilties myself. I know which ones i wnat to use for it but i'd like to know exactly how. Also, i'd like to know if it's possible to set the chameleon race's XP to be different from the normal races. Like if normal race xp is 200 400 800 etc, i want chameleon to be like 300 600 1200 etc. Is it possibe and if yes, how?

Thank you soooo much for your replies. I'd like them ASAP and I humbly ask you to put up with me for a while :( im a very curious person...

YamiKaitou
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by YamiKaitou » Mon May 08, 2006 8:12 pm

First, this is the WC3XP section.

The section you want is the one below this title "Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne by Geesu". You will get the best help in that section

No support via PM or Email