Help please!

This is the place for general discussion about Warcraft3 XP, including install help.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

BAWLZ
Peon

Help please!

Post by BAWLZ » Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:28 pm

I installed WC3 on my CS folder, but when I try to open any map it says it cant find the file: "shockwave.spr"... It belongs in my sprites folder... can someone here send me the file via E-mail or AIM or Yahoo messenger?... It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks alot and please reply a.s.a.p I know alot of people on here will have this file because it should already be on your computer if you have played a WC3 map...

And when I open CS it opens fine but when I choose to create a server and its loading the map this pops up:

Can someone just send me the file please :oops:

ferret
Lead Warcraft 3 XP Developer

Post by ferret » Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:24 pm

lalalalala.. wrong section...lalala.
-< www.gamehavoc.com >-

Lazarus Long: And I know you didn't because the Server Files are version 2.2.6 and the file you posted is version 2.2.5, so do as I told you above and don't ever lie to me again or help is gone!

BAWLZ
Peon

Post by BAWLZ » Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:12 pm

Well how about a MOD or ADMIN does his job and moves it to the correct section for first timers? And I just read the sub-title on the forum... It has to do with installation help. So yeah, it belongs here.

ferret
Lead Warcraft 3 XP Developer

Post by ferret » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:01 am

But did you install WC3XP? I say no, as it does not HAVE a shockware.spr
-< www.gamehavoc.com >-

Lazarus Long: And I know you didn't because the Server Files are version 2.2.6 and the file you posted is version 2.2.5, so do as I told you above and don't ever lie to me again or help is gone!

BAWLZ
Peon

Post by BAWLZ » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:58 am

How would I install it?... It just says to put the folders in my cs folder and change 2 lines in some text file in the cs folder... :oops:

Geesu
<b>King of the world!</b>

Post by Geesu » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:45 pm

a little late i know... but it's probably b/c ur HLDS install is f'ed up...

That is used w/undead's explosion
No Support via PM