Didn't want WC3

This is the place for general discussion about Warcraft3 XP, including install help.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

twex
Peon

Didn't want WC3

Post by twex » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:11 am

Ok, So I buy this server, and get amx modx and it installs WC3. I didn't WANT wc3, or else I would've specified when I ordered because there was the option. What do I do? How do I uninstall it. Everything is done on a webpage. Someone please help me asap.

ferret
Lead Warcraft 3 XP Developer

Post by ferret » Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:16 am

That's interesting. I suspect whoever you got the server from just copied an old one or gave you the install from a customer that left.

You need to find a way to open a file called plugins.ini

If you had access to the file system, it would be in server/cstrike/addons/amxmodx/configs/

Somewhere in it will be the line "warcraft3.amxx" .. Remove it or put a ; in front. It'll be gone after the map changes.
-< www.gamehavoc.com >-

Lazarus Long: And I know you didn't because the Server Files are version 2.2.6 and the file you posted is version 2.2.5, so do as I told you above and don't ever lie to me again or help is gone!

Lazarus Long
Lead PITA SOB

Re: Didn't want WC3

Post by Lazarus Long » Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:18 am

twex:
twex wrote:Ok, So I buy this server, and get amx modx and it installs WC3. I didn't WANT wc3, or else I would've specified when I ordered because there was the option.
Complaint to who you bought it from, it's your money...
twex wrote:What do I do? How do I uninstall it. Everything is done on a webpage.
Custom made, how do we know? Ask where you bought it, it should have came with instructions.

Regards,
Lazarus