Gogo Lazarus

This is the place for general discussion about Warcraft3 XP, including install help.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

ferret
Lead Warcraft 3 XP Developer

Gogo Lazarus

Post by ferret » Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:41 am

You're on a roll man, good job. Let me see your CVS changes some time so I can stay somewhat up-to-date :)
-< www.gamehavoc.com >-

Lazarus Long: And I know you didn't because the Server Files are version 2.2.6 and the file you posted is version 2.2.5, so do as I told you above and don't ever lie to me again or help is gone!

Lazarus Long
Lead PITA SOB

Re: Gogo Lazarus

Post by Lazarus Long » Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:12 am

@ ferret:
ferret wrote:You're on a roll man, good job. Let me see your CVS changes some time so I can stay somewhat up-to-date :)
I'm just following your ToDo list, you layed the path.

My Subversion Repository keeps the latest changes I commited.

@ everybody:

WARNING for all you guys thinking it might be a good idea to use this WIP version: DON'T! It changes constantly (i.e. today 3 times), I'm always introducing new bugs (I'm not a coder, just a fixup guy), sometimes it doesn't even compile. ferret knows what to do with it, most of you don't.

I could had given the link just to him, but there are very good coders out there that might be interested in looking at it and hopefully improve it, hence it's public, BUT if I ever catch a non-technical question about this WIP, he or she who made such question will regret it hard, I'll send a pack of ORCs and maybe a TROLL or two your way...

Regards,
Lazarus