Configuration problem

This is the place for general discussion about Warcraft3 XP, including install help.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Sorriz
Peon

Configuration problem

Post by Sorriz » Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:26 pm

I can't save any XP on my server for some reason. I've followed the instructions but it doesn't work

I want to enable that after you've used your ultimate you can like after 1 seconds use it again somehow... how do I do that?

And btw i've posted by warcraft3.cfg

Download it here: http://hem.bredband.net/sorriz/warcraft3.cfg

ferret
Lead Warcraft 3 XP Developer

Post by ferret » Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:31 pm

Have you read this?

viewtopic.php?t=96
-< www.gamehavoc.com >-

Lazarus Long: And I know you didn't because the Server Files are version 2.2.6 and the file you posted is version 2.2.5, so do as I told you above and don't ever lie to me again or help is gone!

Sorriz
Peon

Post by Sorriz » Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:45 am

how do I exactly configure, so you can use ultimate directly after the beginning of the round and use it again directly after you've used it

how do you do that, please explain that properly to me

Sn3jk
Peon

Post by Sn3jk » Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:14 am

Look at #define ULTIMATE_WARMUP 10.0 in the cfg, and lower it to 2sec or such? think that should do it, and about the ultimate starts next time i'll dont know if it's that config to? :roll:

Sorriz
Peon

Post by Sorriz » Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:48 am

Sn3jk wrote:Look at #define ULTIMATE_WARMUP 10.0 in the cfg, and lower it to 2sec or such? think that should do it, and about the ultimate starts next time i'll dont know if it's that config to? :roll:
problemet är att jag inte kan compila, när ja försöker säger den att den redan e compilad

förresten kan man inte göra siffran lägre, än 2 sekunder alltså

ferret
Lead Warcraft 3 XP Developer

Post by ferret » Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:11 am

ULTIMATE_WARMUP sets how long before an ultimate can be used after the round begins.

There's another, can't remember the name off the top of my head, called ULTIMATE_RESET I believe. It is set to 40.0 by default

If you want "instant" ultimates, change it to like, 2.0
-< www.gamehavoc.com >-

Lazarus Long: And I know you didn't because the Server Files are version 2.2.6 and the file you posted is version 2.2.5, so do as I told you above and don't ever lie to me again or help is gone!

Sorriz
Peon

Post by Sorriz » Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:53 am

ferret wrote:ULTIMATE_WARMUP sets how long before an ultimate can be used after the round begins.

There's another, can't remember the name off the top of my head, called ULTIMATE_RESET I believe. It is set to 40.0 by default

If you want "instant" ultimates, change it to like, 2.0

ok thanks! ill try it