Human Invisibility

This is the place for general discussion about Warcraft3 XP, including install help.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

AngryMouse
Peon

Human Invisibility

Post by AngryMouse » Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:33 pm

I've recently changed over to XP from FT about a month ago now on my server and everyone loves it. I like how easily configurable it is and I have it set up almost perfectly except for human invisibility. I recieve a lot of complaints that they are too invisible. I've been using various forms of Wc3 for over a year now so I looked in the .sma file and changed this:
// HUMAN SKILLS
new p_invisibility[3] = {220,200,180} // Invisibility (skill 1)

I've tried all sorts of numbers and my understanding is that 255 is totally invisible. I also went into the .cfg file and changed this:
//#define KNIFEINVISIBILITY 220 but every time I recompile it (yes, both files) nothing changes on the server. Any ideas anyone?

All fixed now, just had to remove the // from in front of //#define KNIFEINVISIBILITY 220.
One more question ,is there an option like UWC3's command xp_table that lists the levels and how much xp you need for each one depending on what xpmultiplier is set on? Thanks again.

ferret
Lead Warcraft 3 XP Developer

Post by ferret » Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:20 pm

new p_invisibility[3] = {220,200,180}

This means:

Level 1 is 220
Level 2 is 200
Level 3 is 180

The closer to 0, the more invisible. 255 is completely visible.

There's no xp_table command right now.
-< www.gamehavoc.com >-

Lazarus Long: And I know you didn't because the Server Files are version 2.2.6 and the file you posted is version 2.2.5, so do as I told you above and don't ever lie to me again or help is gone!

erik2k3
Militia

Re: Human Invisibility

Post by erik2k3 » Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:03 pm

AngryMouse wrote: One more question ,is there an option like UWC3's command xp_table that lists the levels and how much xp you need for each one depending on what xpmultiplier is set on? Thanks again.
as far as I understand the question u got on the bottom left of your screen RACE lvl X xxx / xxx , meaning it shows u exactly how many xps u got atm and what u need for the nxt lvl... is that wahat u wanted to know ? or did i get something wrong here ?