Saving XP

This is the place for general discussion about Warcraft3 XP, including install help.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

sswssw1
Peon

Saving XP

Post by sswssw1 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:54 pm

I need some help, I want the long term XP and for it to save each time, but I'm a n00b, so I'm lost...

Code: Select all

// #########################################################
// #### SERVER SETUP -- MAKE SURE THAT THESE ARE RIGHT! ####
// #########################################################

//#define SHORT_TERM 0		// Set this to 0 for long-term XP, and 1 for short-term XP.
				// Configuration if the server is Steam or non-Steam is taken from the AMX setting
				// in include/amxconst.inc now.

// If you set SHORT_TERM to 0 and activate long-term XP, you need a way to save the experience
// There are two methods, VAULT and MySQL. Both are extremely fast. One uses MySQL to store and
// the other uses AMX's VAULT, which is a file on your disk. Vault is default. If you enable
// MySQL, vault is automaticly disabled.
//#define MYSQL_ENABLED 0	// Set this to 1 to use mySQL database saving rather than vault.

// Language of ingame messages and menus from the warcraft3 plugin
// Please select only one. Change LANG_ENG to 0 if you pick German or French
//#define LANG_ENG 1  		// English
//#define LANG_GER 0  		// Deutsch  / German
//#define LANG_FRE 0 		// Français / French

// ### WARNING ###
// The following should only be used by experienced server operators! These are methods of converting
// various forms of saved experience between one another. If you do not know what you're doing
// you need to leave this alone!
//
// These provide the only method for converting from the old war3users.ini file to the new VAULT!

//#define CONVERT_TO_VAULT 0	// Convert from old war3users.ini file to Vault saving method. This
				// will check for the file war3users.ini, and if it exists will
				// convert it to Vault. Vault move war3users.ini to a file called
				// war3users.bak. After conversion, this will not occur again unless
				// you recreate war3users.ini.

//#define VAULT_PROTECT 1	// Turning this on will stop the conversion from war3users.ini from
				// overwriting information already in the Vault. This is on by default.
				// Turning this off could essentially provide a method of altering the
				// Vault indirectly by creating your own war3index.ini. The Vault would
				// convert and load the new information the next time the map changes or
				// the server starts.

// ##########################
// #### END SERVER SETUP ####
// ##########################

// ################
// #### TWEAKS ####
// ##############################################################################################################
// PART 1: CRITICAL TWEAKS -- PLEASE LOOK OVER THESE
// ##############################################################################################################

// DAYS_BEFORE_DELETE MYSQL_AUTO_PRUNING do not work 100% correct at the moment, I would not recommend using them
// Vault pruning works fine.
//#define DAYS_BEFORE_DELETE 90		// no longer uses the sv_daysbeforedelete cvar.  
					// However many days before deleting XP
					// or pruning from MySQL database.

//#define MYSQL_AUTO_PRUNING 0		// Automatically prunes the database of old users at a mapchange 
					// occuring between 5:36 to 5:59 AM. Use at your own risk...

//#define VAULT_PRUNE_LIMIT 5		// This is how often the vault prunes players. Default is every 5 days. 
					// This is not the same as DAYS_BEFORE_DELETE.
					// Every 5 days it will check for players 14 days
					// old, and delete those players from the vault.				

//#define SAVE_WITH_IP 0		// Set to 1 if the plugin should save via IP instead of AuthID
					// Useful for servers running a patched cs1.6 for LAN

//#define STARTINGLEVEL 0		// Which level should players start out at. Useful for long term servers
					// or for clanwars / leagues.					

#define EXPANDED_RACES 1		// This line controls what races are available. By default, only the
					// original four races are available. By uncommenting this, you enable
					// the expanded races (8 total).

// END PART 1
That's what it looks like, but when I go on my server, and I try to save XP it says "Sorry, this server doesn't save xp at this time"....Help!

[KM]Saint
Peon

Post by [KM]Saint » Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:02 pm

//#define SHORT_TERM 0      // Set this to 0 for long-term XP, and 1 for short-term XP.
            // Configuration if the server is Steam or non-Steam is taken from the AMX setting
Change to

#define SHORT_TERM 0      // Set this to 0 for long-term XP, and 1 for short-term XP.