Please HELP!!

This is the place for general discussion about Warcraft3 XP, including install help.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

BatkaMahno
Peon

Please HELP!!

Post by BatkaMahno » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:37 pm

Hello. I'm not very strong in english but i'll try to explain the problem. I changed the .cfg file for short term and not saving XP. But it is Long Term on my server and XP does'nt save. A can't understand why . Look

// CRITICAL CHANGES -- MAKE SURE THAT THESE ARE RIGHT!
#define SHORT_TERM 1 // Set this to 0 for long-term XP, and 1 for short-term XP.
#define MYSQL_ENABLED 0 // Set this to 0 to disable and use the War3users.ini save method.
#define STEAM_POWERED 1 // Set to 1 if you are running Counterstrike 1.6, leave at 0 for 1.5

I think this is for Short Term, But i have only 8 exp for killing somebody. I changed everything in the .cfg file but there are no changes in my server. Help me please explain how to fix it. And if you would so kind send me files that i need for short term.

. I'll be happy if you'll help me!!!

Geesu
<b>King of the world!</b>

Post by Geesu » Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:22 am

Did you compile the plugin after making the changes?
No Support via PM

ferret
Lead Warcraft 3 XP Developer

Post by ferret » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:28 am

I do not believe you are using the latest version. Please go here and download one of the "Short Term" packages:

viewtopic.php?t=473
-< www.gamehavoc.com >-

Lazarus Long: And I know you didn't because the Server Files are version 2.2.6 and the file you posted is version 2.2.5, so do as I told you above and don't ever lie to me again or help is gone!

BatkaMahno
Peon

Post by BatkaMahno » Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:44 pm

Oh please explain me how to compile the plugin. I read help but i can't compile it. And i have already download the newest version. But i only replaced old files with new files. But i did'nt compile because i don't know how to. Explain please.

Geesu
<b>King of the world!</b>

Post by Geesu » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:54 am

GO to amxmodx's scripting forums, there is a guide on compiling

amxmodx.org/forums/
No Support via PM