shopmenu help

This is the place for general discussion about Warcraft3 XP, including install help.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

keithuk
Peon

shopmenu help

Post by keithuk » Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:51 pm

hey, i hav an expanded pack an heard there was another shopmenu with other items...wat do i type to get this? also..wen i type shopmenu2 or /shopmenu2 nothing cums up.

How can i configure the shopmenu, because if im on and there is under 4 people in server i cant buy a tome of expierience...but on the page were i downloaded it, it sed this could be changed but i dont no how. thanks

ferret
Lead Warcraft 3 XP Developer

Post by ferret » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:43 am

/shopmenu2 is only a feature of WC3 Frozen Throne. Which WC3 are you using?

These are the forums for WC3 XP.
-< www.gamehavoc.com >-

Lazarus Long: And I know you didn't because the Server Files are version 2.2.6 and the file you posted is version 2.2.5, so do as I told you above and don't ever lie to me again or help is gone!

keithuk
Peon

Post by keithuk » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:07 am

ye, im not using frozen throne. do u know how to change the shopmenu cfg so that i can buy tome wen there is less than 4 players in server?

ferret
Lead Warcraft 3 XP Developer

Post by ferret » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:59 am

There is no shopmenu cfg in WC3 XP...

You'll need to read the sticky threads about configuring WC3 XP, but the option you're looking for is XPLOIT_PROTECT or something similar. I haven't looked at the file. Its set to 4 players by default and stops XP gain from tombs and objectives.
-< www.gamehavoc.com >-

Lazarus Long: And I know you didn't because the Server Files are version 2.2.6 and the file you posted is version 2.2.5, so do as I told you above and don't ever lie to me again or help is gone!

keithuk
Peon

Post by keithuk » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:23 pm

orite thanks