Condition Zero 1.0 and War3ft mod

Read log files for errors! If this fails, come here for help

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Zip
Peon

Condition Zero 1.0 and War3ft mod

Post by Zip » Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:19 pm

Hi Guys

i need help, i have to install the war3ft mod to cs:cz so we can play it @ next LAN party
now i got a problem, i got the right version of the war3ft mod, the earliest one
BUT if i try to start an ingame server my game will crahs at "staring server"
it just quits without error message
someone knows more??

Thank Ya

Zip

PS: Greeting from germany

Lazarus Long
Lead PITA SOB

Post by Lazarus Long » Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:01 pm

I'm really starting to get annoyed, with these questions!

How to ask for and get help in the Warcraft 3 FT forum

Read -> Follow -> Post
Lazarus

Zip
Peon

Post by Zip » Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:53 am

oh man

ive already read the documentation
i read the install guide, and did everything i had to do
im playing condition zero with the AMXX version .16 and the war3 ft version isnt written down anywhere
i tryed to find a post on the forum but you got all the newer versions of condition zero
and war3ft
my problem is how i said, that when i try to start a LAN server ingame, that it just quits without any error message.
The only message ill get is german and its an error in the czero.exe (try to type it in english)

The Order in "0x0ef11ad9" shows on Spache(?) "0x0f24d320". The Progress "read" can not be done on Space.
Kick the ok-button to quit the programm

like i said it quits after the 6th shown prograss bars at "starting up local game-server"
then this message occours
cant read what is written down in the console, because it shuts down with my cs:cz

so, but i think thats no help!
if i try to setup a newer version ill get problems, because there are some files of cs:cz like the spetsnaz model where cant be there (version 1.0)
my system is fast enough i think amd athlon XP 2400+ 1GB of RAM Windows XP SP2
so i dont think its because of that

is this a post like you wish Lazarus?

Lazarus Long
Lead PITA SOB

Post by Lazarus Long » Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:36 pm

Zip:
Zip wrote:ive already read the documentation
i read the install guide
I didn't ask you to read the install guide.
Zip wrote:im playing condition zero with the AMXX version .16 and the war3 ft version isnt written down anywhere i tryed to find a post on the forum but you got all the newer versions of condition zero
and war3ft
Simply update both AMX Mod X and Warcraft 3 FT to a newer version.
Zip wrote:my problem is how i said, that when i try to start a LAN server ingame, that it just quits without any error message.
Edit your server startup script (server.cfg or autoexec.cfg) and add lhe following:

Code: Select all

fullserverinfo
log on
mp_logdetail 2
and then read the logs from the logs dir so you can have a clue of what is going wrong.
Zip wrote:The only message ill get is german and its an error in the czero.exe (try to type it in english)

The Order in "0x0ef11ad9" shows on Spache(?) "0x0f24d320". The Progress "read" can not be done on Space.
Kick the ok-button to quit the programm
Microsoft Windows generic memory error message, not specific enough, might be the program misbehaving, might be the system, might be hardware related.
Zip wrote:like i said it quits after the 6th shown prograss bars at "starting up local game-server"
then this message occours
cant read what is written down in the console, because it shuts down with my cs:cz
Then start a dedicated server instead, and use the params I gave before.
Zip wrote:if i try to setup a newer version ill get problems, because there are some files of cs:cz like the spetsnaz model where cant be there (version 1.0)
Didn't understand this, it's a simple model, so what is the problem? Just make server and clients have the same one.
Zip wrote:my system is fast enough i think amd athlon XP 2400+ 1GB of RAM Windows XP SP2
so i dont think its because of that
This was the only part of your reply that fits what I've asked you to do in my previous post.
Zip wrote:is this a post like you wish Lazarus?
No!

Regards,
Lazarus