Bots with War3ft help

Read log files for errors! If this fails, come here for help

Moderator: Forum Moderator

djevoultion
Peon

Bots with War3ft help

Post by djevoultion » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:42 pm

hey i have cs1.6 installed and i decided to install this mod. i got the war3ft mod working but i cant seem to add any bots to the server..ive tried podbot_mm but the server crashes as soon as i get in.. and ive tried zbot but only one of them will work at a time.. im new so i dont know exactly wat information i should be posting.. but my liblist i set as

Code: Select all

game "Counter-Strike"
url_info "www.counter-strike.net"
url_dl ""
version "1.6"
size "184000000"
svonly "0"
cldll "1"
hlversion "1120"
nomodels "1"
nohimodel "1"
mpentity "info_player_start"

gamedll "dlls\zbotcz.dll"

trainmap "tr_1"

thats for zbot i believe.. if i change the gamedll to metamod then the war3ft mod will work but i cant add bots.. if anyone knows wats wrong can you please help me?

--- Please enter the following information for support ---
War3ft Version:
Amxmodx Version:
Metamod Version:
amxx list:
amxx modules:
meta list:

Corrosion X
Peon

Here is help.

Post by Corrosion X » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:26 pm

~StopSpazzing~

djevoultion
Peon

Post by djevoultion » Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:41 am

thanks :D it worked.. although it kept freezing with podpod so i tried it with zbot.. and it worked .. is there any command i can use to tell if there spending their xp for skills?

Corrosion X
Peon

Post by Corrosion X » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:37 pm

djevoultion wrote:thanks :D it worked.. although it kept freezing with podpod so i tried it with zbot.. and it worked .. is there any command i can use to tell if there spending their xp for skills?
Im not sure 100% sure on that one...would ask someone that actually writes the plugin like geesu or another admin (on the forums). Sorry. They more likely to know. Hopefully one of them will post something after seeing this post.
~StopSpazzing~

djevoultion
Peon

Post by djevoultion » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:02 am

yeah also can the bots purchase items from the shopmenu?.. when i was playing a had a bot use mole.. :S

EDIT: is there anyway i can check wat a specific skill does?

Corrosion X
Peon

Post by Corrosion X » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:11 pm

djevoultion wrote:yeah also can the bots purchase items from the shopmenu?.. when i was playing a had a bot use mole.. :S

EDIT: is there anyway i can check wat a specific skill does?
They can buy items I know that for sure, its in the coding that they have a likely hood of a certain percentage to buy an item. Type /war3help to get help...or /war3menu. Should give you some options.
~StopSpazzing~