War3ft NON-STEAM on Windows (NOT!!!)

Read log files for errors! If this fails, come here for help

Moderator: Forum Moderator

loren28
Peon

War3ft NON-STEAM on Windows (NOT!!!)

Post by loren28 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:27 pm

For version Warft 2.3.2 [the most stable version of all] u most extract patch xxxxx in to your C:\HLDS and put sv_lan 0 .

Here are 4 link for the patch xxxxx:
[links removed]

And here is link to Warft 2.3.2 :
http://www.war3ft.com/downloads/amxx/cs ... v2.3.2.zip

For version War3ft 3.0 RC8 u most extract pacth xxxxxx in to your C:\HLDS and put sv_lan 0 .

Here are 4 link for the patch xxxxxxx:
[links removed]

For version War3ft 3.0 RC8 u most now that are very sensible to plugins that uses sprites models [don't put to many plugin becouse server will crash].U most protecting u from exploit xxxxxxx whit xxxxxx from this adress:
[links removed]
Disable from map circle map de_torn and don't put map that are whit models or sprites or to many wad.And put only map that are whit 32 spawnpoints.In the future im going to put a list whit map that have no problem.
Still for this version u will encounter many problem but it's price that u will have to pay for your non-steam.

kevlartester
Militia

Post by kevlartester » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:05 pm

can someone PLEASE remove this thread!
f*ckin NON-STEAM users...i think 10$ is a price everyone can pay...so why not just buy CS instead of installing this shit...

so pls admin: delete this thread and may ban loren28 from this forum

loren28
Peon

Post by loren28 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:39 pm

kevlartester excuseme that i only try to help people whit no cashh and people that not having $$ to play you pokergame that u advertise in your site.If my post it's useles please delete but don't banme becouse i like this mod very much.This post maybe it's useful for all people that it keep asking in the wrong section why having some error.

YamiKaitou
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by YamiKaitou » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:01 am

I AGREED TO A GUIDE, NOT LINKS!!! If you were going to post links, you should of told me. If I really wanted to, I could get those sites all in loads of shit for hosting that material. But, I removed the links without coping them because I didn't feel like doing it.

Also, if I COULD ban you, you would of been banned a long time ago. Since I can't (but I could get Geesu to if I wanted (maybe)), I have editted the first post, remvoed the links and the patch/exploit names and locked this topic. Sorry, but if you post again about getting assistance for your non-steam server, I will ask Geesu to ban/delete your account. You have been told multiple times that we don't support it here and you never seem to understand it.

No support via PM or Email