Everything is Showing as ML_NOTFOUND :S

Read log files for errors! If this fails, come here for help

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Secondcow
Peon

Everything is Showing as ML_NOTFOUND :S

Post by Secondcow » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:25 pm

Please help :D , i recently got my server up and running with war3ft up and running but the only thing is, is that everything will have ML_NOTFOUND in the name. For example instead of listing the classes when u hit "changerace" , it will have a list of races displayed like " ML_NOTFOUND_RACE1 , ML_NOTFOUND_RACE2, ML_NOTFOUNDRACE3, ... and so on. But when i select option 1 (undead/ML_NOTFOUND_RACE1) everything works exactly how it should, i get points to put into skills (but again skills are listed as ML_NOTFOUND: SKILL_0 ML_NOTFOUND: WORD_LEVEL 1, and so on for the other skills) When i reach level 6 and get my bomb skill (ML_NOTFOUND: WORD_ULTIMATE ML_NOTFOUND: WORD_LEVEL 3), the ultimate itself works fine. Same situation with the shopmenus, skillsinfo, playerskills, and whatever menus are availible in the game. (the things works fine, except are not named) Is There something i missed to put into my folders?

Secondcow
Peon

Re: Everything is Showing as ML_NOTFOUND :S

Post by Secondcow » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:13 pm

Thank You So Very Much. It Now Works Perfectly, it deffinately didnt say anything about checking my lang folders in the installing documentation, so i guess that is what messed me up :P, and even others maybe