be a T with CT skin and respawn with your weapons every time

Read log files for errors! If this fails, come here for help

Moderator: Forum Moderator

charsi
Peon

be a T with CT skin and respawn with your weapons every time

Post by charsi » Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:44 pm

in the map de_inferno and de_aztec when the menu for which team to pick pops up you press 1 and then wait(do not choose skin).After 3-4 seconds you are terrorist with CT skin,but you dont have crosshair,you cant see how much healt you have and other stuff.Also when you die from critical grenade or undead's ultimate you get stuck and the only option is to wait for money and buy scroll of respawn.Sooo could someone come up with a solution

Lazarus Long
Lead PITA SOB

Post by Lazarus Long » Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:13 pm

Hello, charsi:

Now this is a first one.

Can't help nor reproduce. Try reinstalling the whole mod.

Regards,
Lazarus

Daver
WC3Mods Donor
WC3Mods Donor

Post by Daver » Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:50 pm

Can i get some of the stuff ur smokin charisi

Daver

Geesu
<b>King of the world!</b>

Post by Geesu » Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:01 pm

what he said is possible, but it's very hard to pull off, I haven't been able to reproduce it. But I know it's because the HL spawn() function is bugged.

Valve knows about it but they haven't fixed it, nothing I can do about it :/ I have NO way of detecting when this occurs (that I know of)

iwatchyou0
Peon

Post by iwatchyou0 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:20 pm

heh it never happened to me before on the many wc3ft servers i played on.

Krazy
Forum Administrator

Post by Krazy » Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:57 am

I added this amx_transfer mod because the team transfer mod on amx mod x doesnt work all the time. And when you switch some people to like T or CT they stay the same skin that the team they were on before. And you can also switch all CTs to T and all Ts to CT and that is confusing because both teams are mixed with CT and T skins and you cant tell who is who. But on the next round its all fixed. So what that guy said happens i can believe him.

Need help anything to do with Warcraft 3 Mod, installing other plugins, setting up mySQL, installing PsychoStats, or anything else just PM/email me!