Militia

undead == non-dying ?

Post by erik2k3 » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:50 pm

Yo hey folks, got a pretty funny / sad problem :

rite, the scene :

map : dust2
T : 10 players
CT : 10 players ( including me )

So, what happened : 1 of the T`s was kinda invincible, running through the map killing nearly every CT, on one occasion he was coming a long, me and 4 other dudes waiting there, i was inflicting bout130 dmg on him... still we all died... okay, i thought, he`s undead, regaining hp... damnit !

the game went on 4 bout 2 more rounds and i got really pissed of, so i changed to NightElf, bought an Orb of Frost to slow the fucker down... it worked, nxt round he came a long again, i slowed him down and he died... but not without killing 3 CTs... alright i thought, changed to undead as well, bought the claws and the amulet of the cat went a short and rounded the Ts up from behind, all of them.... and again the nxt 3 rounds...

well.... now i was kinda indestructable, even a shadow hunter with his ultimate couldnt kill me...

For a better understanding, this happened after I updated from 2.2.8 to 2.2.9, non modified version ( all settings, constants.inl and all other files were not modified .... )

so, my question is : anyone else expieriencing the same problem or am i just the only one ?

Would be gr8 to get some replies ![/b]

GUNN3R17
Footman

Post by GUNN3R17 » Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:35 pm

a level 10 vs 3 level 0's that are not familiar with wc3 would be easy kills

"even a shadow hunter with his ultimate couldnt kill me..."

if a ANY race has like 3 seconds free shooting and cant kill you they have bad aim plain and simple...nelf might get lucky and evade 5 shots but it would still be hurt badly atleast

erik2k3
Militia

Post by erik2k3 » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:29 am

no, it was a lvl 10 vs 3 other lvl 10 ...

and no, it wasnt a bad shooting from the shadow hunter.... i was right in front of him and he was emtying his whole clip into me... no, tht def is a bug !