Shadow Hunter Glitch (2.3.0)

Read log files for errors! If this fails, come here for help

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Snipersnest
Peon

Shadow Hunter Glitch (2.3.0)

Post by Snipersnest » Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:03 am

Shadow Hunter ultimate will hold the glowing effect if used at the end of a round before the restart.

If you use it at the end...it never goes away...the glowing effect stays but the ability ends like normal.

Not sure if somebody reported this but thats my only bug so far.. Thanks for keeping the mod updated.

One last question, even though the XP saves in a MySQL db it still saves in the vault too? Thats odd isn't it?

Krazy
Forum Administrator

Re: Shadow Hunter Glitch (2.3.0)

Post by Krazy » Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:31 pm

Snipersnest wrote:Shadow Hunter ultimate will hold the glowing effect if used at the end of a round before the restart.

If you use it at the end...it never goes away...the glowing effect stays but the ability ends like normal.

Not sure if somebody reported this but thats my only bug so far.. Thanks for keeping the mod updated.
Yes I have seen this a few times on my server, but I did not know what caused it. What it does is it still does the invincibility for 2 seconds and after it is over they still glow but they are still not invincibile. All it does it confuse people and make the person that is glitched really easy to find and pick out. I just tell that person to leave and come back and it fixes it.
Snipersnest wrote:One last question, even though the XP saves in a MySQL db it still saves in the vault too? Thats odd isn't it?
That is impossible. Either it is saving the mySQL datebase or the vault file it can not do both. You might want to find out where it is saving.

Need help anything to do with Warcraft 3 Mod, installing other plugins, setting up mySQL, installing PsychoStats, or anything else just PM/email me!

Snipersnest
Peon

Post by Snipersnest » Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:54 pm

the strange thing is its saving in a vault file and mysql , both match

what did i do wrong?

Krazy
Forum Administrator

Re: Shadow Hunter Glitch (2.3.0)

Post by Krazy » Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:11 pm

Krazy wrote:
Snipersnest wrote:Shadow Hunter ultimate will hold the glowing effect if used at the end of a round before the restart.

Yes I have seen this a few times on my server, but I did not know what caused it. What it does is it still does the invincibility for 2 seconds and after it is over they still glow but they are still not invincibile. All it does it confuse people and make the person that is glitched really easy to find and pick out. I just tell that person to leave and come back and it fixes it.
I have seen this alot lately on my server. Could you please try to find out what is causing this?

Need help anything to do with Warcraft 3 Mod, installing other plugins, setting up mySQL, installing PsychoStats, or anything else just PM/email me!

opion
Peon

Post by opion » Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:51 pm

You might want to find out where it is saving.
I would really like to know where it's saved.
I searched for it but i couldn't find it.
I use the vault save if that makes a difference :roll: