For 2.3.3

Want to talk about war3ft or make suggestions? Post them here

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Krazy
Forum Administrator

For 2.3.3

Post by Krazy » Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:28 pm

-Add a fix for Shadow Hunters Warding bomb and hostages problem.
Refers to this: viewtopic.php?t=1097

Need help anything to do with Warcraft 3 Mod, installing other plugins, setting up mySQL, installing PsychoStats, or anything else just PM/email me!

Geesu
<b>King of the world!</b>

Post by Geesu » Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:20 am

• Convert to CVAR pointers
  • Add war3 on/off function
Remove language values:
MENU_TELEPORT_TO
CANCEL_TELEMENU
teleport menu
No Support via PM

Krazy
Forum Administrator

Post by Krazy » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:41 pm

-If you are a shadow hunter and you do not have a necklace and you kill an undead when you are invincible. The suicde bomber blows up and you do not die, but right when your invinciblity ultimate runs out it just kills you like you typed "kill" in console.
Refers to this: viewtopic.php?t=1401

-Orc not reincarnating when bomb blows up sometimes.
Refers to this: viewtopic.php?t=1401

-In the previous version when the crypt lord released his locust sworm, in the chat area of the crypt lord (print_chat) it would display who he dmg'ed and how much he dmg'd that enemy for, with that sworm.
Refers to this: viewtopic.php?t=1397

-The shadow hunter race has the serpant wards. In previous versions if an enemy hit one of the wards then the shadow hunter would get a screen flash notifying him that an enemy has ran into a ward(s). It would be great if that could be added back and maybe even add a client_print with who the enemy was and how much dmg you did to him.
Refers to this: viewtopic.php?t=1397

Need help anything to do with Warcraft 3 Mod, installing other plugins, setting up mySQL, installing PsychoStats, or anything else just PM/email me!

MaximusBrood
Peon

Post by MaximusBrood » Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:41 am

• Fix SQLite "quote in username" bug (link)

supergreg
Peon

Re: For 2.3.3

Post by supergreg » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:43 am

I see these forums are quite dead nowadays, and svn hasnt seen an update in a long time; but I really hope one of you clued devs could spare 15 minutes for this:

Since v2.3.3 was never released, I am wondering, were the issues mentioned in this thread ever fixed?
- If so I would very much appreciate a few pointers on how to fix them for the (partly modded) v2.3.2.1 we are running. Either a brief explanation of what the error is and what needs to change, or simply refer to file:line where the fix ended up in the v3.x files.

Our community loves this version, but there are a few quite annoying bugs I would really like to fix, all of which are mentioned here; but most importantly:
- Reinc not working if killed by bomb
- Preventing wards too close to bomb/hostages.

I would very much appreciate any help on this. Thanks.