Shopmenu Item

Want to talk about war3ft or make suggestions? Post them here

Moderator: Forum Moderator

MattIce
Peon

Shopmenu Item

Post by MattIce » Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:12 am

I wanna make a suggestion that u make some kind of shopmenu item that in addition to neclace of inmunity it also makes inmune to the ultimate from Shadow Hunet and Warden. (Shadow Hunters shield won't work against u, Warden can't teleport back to base or get revived with their ultimate)

Ofcourse this item will be more expensive then the normal necklace.

It also happens to me that i buy a wrong item, i buy mask of death instead of neclace of inmunity. So i have no more money and i can't buy ankh of reincarnation anymore. I would like to get money back when i buy an other item from the Shopmenu or that i can drop the wrong item so another teammate can use it.

Krazy
Forum Administrator

Re: Shopmenu Item

Post by Krazy » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:26 pm

MattIce wrote:I wanna make a suggestion that u make some kind of shopmenu item that in addition to neclace of inmunity it also makes inmune to the ultimate from Shadow Hunet and Warden. (Shadow Hunters shield won't work against u, Warden can't teleport back to base or get revived with their ultimate)

Ofcourse this item will be more expensive then the normal necklace.
I have a feeling geesu will say no. Plus I also really do not agree with it either.
MattIce wrote:It also happens to me that i buy a wrong item, i buy mask of death instead of neclace of inmunity. So i have no more money and i can't buy ankh of reincarnation anymore. I would like to get money back when i buy an other item from the Shopmenu or that i can drop the wrong item so another teammate can use it.
Pretty sure geesu fixed the buying item problem (I could be wrong), I know you can buy 2 items from either shopmenu in version 3.0 beta. If it does not give you your money back when you replace an item, then i think a good idea would be to give the person back half their money with the item they bought. Also I suggested dropping of items to geesu and he said no because it is stealing dopefish's warcraft 3 xp mod ideas (it is a good idea though and you should steal it).

Need help anything to do with Warcraft 3 Mod, installing other plugins, setting up mySQL, installing PsychoStats, or anything else just PM/email me!

Geesu
<b>King of the world!</b>

Post by Geesu » Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:03 pm

1) no
2) I'll think about it
No Support via PM

MattIce
Peon

Post by MattIce » Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:49 pm

Personally i think its pretty lame that every ultimate gets blocked exept the most pethethic one. This makes it very unfair and unbalanced. Can't u make it so that the server admin can set the neclace into all blocking and normal blocking?

Just a question in between: im mostly undead and i get killed by a shadow hunter on close range, after his ultimate expires he dies because of my suicide bomber and i don't get the kill. Will this be fixed??
Come play at our servers!!
Bored?? try this game out: clicky

Geesu

Post by Geesu » Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:01 am

1) no
2) mb
No Support via PM

MattIce
Peon

Post by MattIce » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:15 am

Ok to bad. Can i modify it myself or is it way to hard for a noob like me??

MattIce
Peon

Post by MattIce » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:55 am

Is it?

Geesu

Post by Geesu » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:29 pm

if you have to ask then you can't