I'll post here as the feedback is very much the same.
We are running 3 public servers with cs+wc3ft. Two of them are running 2.3.2 and our newest server is running 3.0 rc3. We have had this setup for a month now, and here's our experience:
+ helmet charges are good
+ levelbased item prices (as long as all races can carry more than 16k cash)
+ very nice to be able to buy two items from same shopmenu
+ minmodels check
+ 1 sec godmode after respawn
+ crypt lord ulti shows victim and damage
- orcnades have become too weak. Now that they can be turned off for specific maps, their old strength shouldn't be an issue
- necklace charges run out too fast. better to get 4-5 instead of 3.
- lose neck charge if someone teleports nearby. Could this be a servervariable, perhaps? "necklace blocks enemy teleports yes/no"
- people dislike that bloodmage lost banish/slap, they say mage was the fun race where one could slap and steal money
- I personally prefer the old bloodmage ulti. It would kind of hide you, so it was useful, even when the enemy didn't get burned. To me it also makes more sense that a flamethrower burns anyone it hits, not just one guy. The new one works ok, but it is not as much fun, and seem weaker.
- orcs killed by the bomb will not reincarnate weapons. same for other races who buy ankh after blown up by bomb
- if you get killed and changerace to orc (with lvl3 reinc) you will not reincarnate weapons
- too much xp awarded for not doing anything (kill assist, team round win etc). Serveradmins can control how "easy" getting levels are by setting the initial xp level (i.e 50xp for lvl1 or 350xp) - since serveradmins know how often xp is reset, they can then find a good balance. Just a thought
I can't find any changes for crypt lord in the changelogs, but it seems that impale now lifts enemy from ground (slap) - is this an addition to the old distort (enemy screen shaking) or a replacement? I think the screen shake was an excellent skill.
Sadly, people think too much has changed on 3.0 rc3, and request the old plugin reinstalled - several have said the only reason they stick to our newest rc3 server is because of its better HW and thus improved latency and hitbox, and that they prefer the gameplay of the old mod version
I think charges are fine, but I do notice people don't like it at first, seems it has to grow on you. I think it will work well with just minor tweaks.
I would also like to make it perfectly clear that our players and our admins all love this mod in general, and we thank you for your work and dedication! I have personally donated a bit, more coming when I can afford.
BTW: There's a good chance you could use our latest server for the testing you request, Geesu, let me confront that serveradmin and I will get back to you (it's in Oslo, Norway, though).
In response to this threadstarter: Orcnades do have red trails on our old mod versions as well