[SUG] levitation optionable and poison nades

Want to talk about war3ft or make suggestions? Post them here

Moderator: Forum Moderator

supergreg
Peon

[SUG] levitation optionable and poison nades

Post by supergreg » Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:40 am

1. Perhaps find some way to make the levitation of UDs and chameleons an option. There are lots of situations where it is really just a disadvantage to have lvl3 levitation. I have no good suggestion of how, but was thinking along the lines of the good old Half-Life "rocket jump" where you used crouch+jump to do a bigger jump. Some kind of key combo, or even use "ability" to do the big jumps. So far I keep my undead at lvl9, and choose cancel instead of lvl3 levitation, but its kinda tiring to press cancel every roundstart.

2. Smoke grenades spread poisonous gas instead of (or in addition to) smoke. Suggested here. I Think this is a good one, have seen a separate plugin that does this very well. Toxic blue colored smoke spreads from the nade and disappears sooner than a normal SG-smoke. The enemies affected gets a slight hp dmg per second, and perhaps also blurred vision. Could be a shopitem, or be applied to whatever race is considered the weakest (blood, shadow, ward?). Great way of keeping enemies off of known campspots etc.

kp_downarrow
Rifleman

Post by kp_downarrow » Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:51 am

when i played Uwar3, i hated those poison nades cuz they are another kind of nade that is kind of cheap.

i like your idea of no levitation, a say command would be cool.

Krazy
Forum Administrator

Post by Krazy » Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:45 pm

I agree with kp_downarrow.

Poison/gas nades just ruin game play in any server I have played in.

I know players in the past on certain maps liked undead, but the levitation killed the map when trying to jump through a window or something. Making a say command /levitation that would toggle on/off would be great.

Need help anything to do with Warcraft 3 Mod, installing other plugins, setting up mySQL, installing PsychoStats, or anything else just PM/email me!

Geesu
<b>King of the world!</b>

Post by Geesu » Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:16 pm

opst in bug reports with:

[SUG] /levitation for RC4

so i remember

thx
No Support via PM