Help me pls

Want to talk about war3ft or make suggestions? Post them here

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Azorel
Peon

Help me pls

Post by Azorel » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:33 am

i'm a a new guy in this game stile, i love it verry much but the problem is that i can not play war3FT from my rezidancy place where i live. we have a firewall instaled what doesn't allow as to play games online, not even gmail doesn't work, this sux, sorrry

i was wondering if is here some nice ppl and can help me to build a server on my PC and run this version of game....

pls, explain it what i must to download, how to instal, and how to make it work,... or if is a tabel where all this is explain'd pls point me there...

yours truly huble Azorel :wink:
To be the best may cost you everything, are u ready for that sacrifice? [Azorel]

Azorel
Peon

Post by Azorel » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:15 am

realy i don't know what that "nonsteam" means, i explain again.

i am a student in another city, in vacantion i come home and play online games, BUT at our university, and it's rezidancy place we r NOT allowed to play online games, that way i can not play war3ft counter strike game... thare is why i need some1 to help me if he is in a good mod.

what to download and from where, how to create my server [from my pc or to put on a server hosting site] how to manage it.. u know, newbe stuff... pls, i beg u all, every1 who can say a word, good or bad i dont care, just explain to a newbe all this, ah yea, lots of ppl say to me noob, don't know why, maybe cos i talk to much and point the truth out ... sorry

thank you Mordekay to responding me, at least i know that som1 sow my post.

thank you all, it is a verry nice game this war3ft, keep up the good work, u got here a new gamer, and i will ashuer u that more will come !!! at leas 1000 ppl we ar in that campus :lol: u ready for all of us in summer vacantion, if yes, pls give a server to here where Romanian ppl can connetc in the summer vacantion :)

ciao everybody
Attachments
galeata.n gura2.jpg
Azorel :)) my dog ;)
galeata.n gura2.jpg (16.9 KiB) Viewed 7128 times
To be the best may cost you everything, are u ready for that sacrifice? [Azorel]

loren28
Peon

Post by loren28 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:52 am

AZOREL resolved his problem.
Last edited by loren28 on Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Azorel
Peon

Post by Azorel » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:22 pm

thank you for all your effort... i hope that i will learn a little bit more in tthe futfure and that come back here to help other players :)

your humble servant Azorel :lol: