2.x to 3.x Changes

Want to talk about war3ft or make suggestions? Post them here

Moderator: Forum Moderator

ferret
Lead Warcraft 3 XP Developer

2.x to 3.x Changes

Post by ferret » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:54 pm

I'm helping maintain a community that runs WC3 FT. As of... 3 days ago :P

They were running 2.x, when I set up their new servers, I switched them to 3.0 RC7. Latest and greatest!

So, one of the things they immediately noticed was that items now have charges. They reported to me as a bug that friendly fire also removed charges from items.

Is this intented? If so, could we get an option that will disable charge removal for friendly fire (Still let the effect happen though)?

-< www.gamehavoc.com >-

Lazarus Long: And I know you didn't because the Server Files are version 2.2.6 and the file you posted is version 2.2.5, so do as I told you above and don't ever lie to me again or help is gone!

Geesu
<b>King of the world!</b>

Post by Geesu » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:09 am

add to bug reports pls - not here
No Support via PM

YamiKaitou
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by YamiKaitou » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:15 am

Since you had trouble getting into the bug report system (as per your other post), I put this one up for you as well. Aren't I nice?

http://wc3mods.net/bugs/?do=details&task_id=21

No support via PM or Email

Senne
Rifleman

Post by Senne » Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:08 pm

this bug was reported with RC5.0 as well tho ;)
*by me*

btw you guys are transferring IJ i see , if the transfer fails or costs are to high you guys are always welcome to join our community. We started when t3houston died (they had many war3 servers , 16 in total ; and had clanfs.com servers join us as well).

ferret
Lead Warcraft 3 XP Developer

Post by ferret » Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:59 pm

Yup, you called it, this is the InsaneJustice transition.

Costs are good so far, found a host that has worked out so far. Some minor issues with the upgrade from 2.2.5 to 3.0 RC7, but we're working through them. No lag or anything.
-< www.gamehavoc.com >-

Lazarus Long: And I know you didn't because the Server Files are version 2.2.6 and the file you posted is version 2.2.5, so do as I told you above and don't ever lie to me again or help is gone!