warcraft powers

Post by bluecity » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:27 pm

how do i drop the warcraft power and get onther power :?:

slmclarengt
Militia

Re: warcraft powers

Post by slmclarengt » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:41 am

bluecity wrote:how do i drop the warcraft power and get onther power :?:
Type /changerace to change the race you are playing as or as mentioned before by squirrelgun guy, type /resetskills to reset the XP on your current race; note that XP once erased is gone... forever :-)

Slmclarengt
"I am become Death destroyer of worlds" - Hindu God Krishna speaking with Soldier about battle (Later quoted by Robert Oppenheimer, head of the Manhattan Project in Los Alamos Laboratories.)

aligind4h0us3
Peon

Post by aligind4h0us3 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:11 am

slmclarengt wrote:
Type /changerace to change the race you are playing as or as mentioned before by squirrelgun guy, type /resetskills to reset the XP on your current race; note that XP once erased is gone... forever :-)

Slmclarengt
Erm no, /resetskills just resets your skills...

slmclarengt
Militia

Post by slmclarengt » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:09 pm

aligind4h0us3 wrote:
slmclarengt wrote:

Slmclarengt
Erm no, /resetskills just resets your skills...
You got me there. I don't know what I was thinking because it's quite clear in the command it just resets current skills. I don't think that's what he wants though; I assume he wants something like /changerace or uninstalling WC3FT for another mod like Superhero... But I think it's /changerace he wants.

Slmclarengt
"I am become Death destroyer of worlds" - Hindu God Krishna speaking with Soldier about battle (Later quoted by Robert Oppenheimer, head of the Manhattan Project in Los Alamos Laboratories.)