Attention all who use the GSP GameServers.com

Want to talk about war3ft or make suggestions? Post them here

Moderator: Forum Moderator

YamiKaitou
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Attention all who use the GSP GameServers.com

Post by YamiKaitou » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:08 pm

Can anyone who uses GameServers.com please tell me if any of the reviving or weapon ankhs work on your server.

No support via PM or Email

six
Peon

Post by six » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:19 am

im runing wc3ft rc9 at gameserver.com and both items work good but for sum reason server keep on crashing after aprox. 1 hours i know its not the place to post for bugs but might as well since i answer ur question :lol: here is the info u might need to help me amxx :1.8.0.3660
metamod:1.19p28
save xp by sqlite sqlite enabled in module.ini

Ooorgle2k
Peon

Post by Ooorgle2k » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:33 pm

Yo...

GAMESERVERS IS THE WORST GSP

Best ATM in my opinion (based off experience with 10 different gsps with 60+ diff servers = www.ooorgle.clutchkill.com (clutchkill) coupon code ooorgle for 10% off first month (they are also our lead sponsor)

I have 2 highly customized modded 500fps public servers that stay at 500fps.
-| FOUNDER of www.ooorgle.com
-| UWC3DM : uwc3dm.ooorgle.com:27015
-| WC3FT : wc3ft.ooorgle.com:27015 (official wc3ft server of wc3mods (try it out))

slmclarengt
Militia

Post by slmclarengt » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:02 pm

Ooorgle, as much as I respect the Ooorgle community, I do not respect that suggestion on the grounds that clutchkill.com is using Dallas/Chicago only. Those two cities are known (Chicago moreso) to have some of the most convoluted bandwidth and cheap data center hosting because everything is oversold. I have my doubts they are #1 or anywhere near that as they just choose the two cheapest cities in America practically to host servers in; there are reasons why those two cities are terrible for hosting (bandwidth/overselling/security). Chicago data centers have been broken into several times now successfully; now come on, Data Centers are supposed to be secure; clearly that wasn't true there...

If they use those servers for their game servers (dedicated servers), I would have my doubts even more verified.

Slmclarengt
"I am become Death destroyer of worlds" - Hindu God Krishna speaking with Soldier about battle (Later quoted by Robert Oppenheimer, head of the Manhattan Project in Los Alamos Laboratories.)