WarcraftXP for CSDM

Want to talk about war3ft or make suggestions? Post them here

Moderator: Forum Moderator

mahooo60
Peon

WarcraftXP for CSDM

Post by mahooo60 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:29 am

Hi,its now 1-2years ago i have played that mod what was different.but i give more ideas into now.
I have post it in amxx but i think here i am in right page and wanna post it here.
Hope that any1 of u guys create it.i wanna pay or dontae it if u want.

The mod is normal,u get warcraft powers by KILLSTREAK/s.

3 kills = player gets hp 160+armor 160+necklace
5 kills= player gets low gravity(lvl2 of warcraft)+low speed(like lvl4 of warcraft)+hp regenartion(every2 seconds max 5 hp)+invisble(lvl6 of warcarft)
7 kills= player gets more invisble(lvl8 of warcarft)+hp 200+200armor+speed(lvl7)+low gravity(lvl7 of warcraft)
9 kills= player gets more invisible(lvl10 of warcraft)+suicide(if dies he exploiding and takes players in his radius which dont has necklace=3kills)
13 kills= player becomes chameleon+chainlight(shoots automatic if detects enemy-every 30 seconds ready)....

the powers will be not saved-if player dies he loses all and trys to get again by killstreak/s.
by every killstreak lvl-up sound hears the player and a hudmsg comming up shows which lvl he is if he gets killstreak.
like that
lvl1-lvl2-lvl3-lvl4...but the hudmsg dont stays permanent(like 2 seconds only and goes away).

more ideas ever welcome.