Spell Breaker

Re: Looking for coder (payment)

Post by whosyourdaddy » Mon May 11, 2009 12:06 am

how much u paying?

whosyourdaddy
Spell Breaker

Post by whosyourdaddy » Tue May 12, 2009 12:07 am

i have worked with infamouse and i do not overly charge... i charged him 40 dollars a race and he agreed upon the price, after that he asked me to fix some previous issues like the evasion skill for night elf and add a nade management plugin with a one orc nade plugin since his server u can drop nades. after his satisfication he changed his ftp password and refused to pay me so i took legal rights into my hands and sent a DMCA take down notice letter to his server company. before making any races or changes i will talk about a price with u and once we both agree then i'll start coding for you and upload the plugin to your server after ur satisfications are met you pay me and if you dont then you have a copyright issue on your hands and i will take legal matters to your service provider

infamous also believes me charging 40 dollars a race is ripping him off buy any chance can i get people to post how much till will pay for a race where you shoot an enemy and get to pick there skills and if u dont like there skills theres a cancel button and u can shoot some1 else and steal there skills and ur ultimate is u look like the enemy for 15 seconds

another race where u start off with x amount of armor, you have a chance of freezing ur enemy in place, u can throw a gernade that will freeze ur enemy in place and a chance of givin them frost bite which does addition damage over time, ur ultimate removes 15 hp if u have it and does 30 percent more damage changing gun will deactive ultimate and a passive that gives u 10 hp if a nearby teamate dies on u... passive chance depends on lvl, lvl 10 is 100%

also a evasion skill fix, a nade management plugin, removing charges for everything but rings, and since his server has several nades he had me put something where orc nades work once a round.

some1 please give me an estimate on how much u would pay

whosyourdaddy
Spell Breaker

Post by whosyourdaddy » Tue May 12, 2009 11:53 am

Mordekay wrote:Hum, 40 dollar wouldn't be to much for a race. I doubt that this is done in a few minutes. The only requirement i would set is that you do researching for bugs until it is done. This looks fair to me.

No, i don't want to buy a race from you, i like wc3 as it is :P
i was just saying 40 dollars doesnt seem to much and i do wait for bugs and if any is reported i would fix then but after i finished making his race he stared going around saying i over charge... most coders ask more than 40 i was just being nice

whosyourdaddy
Spell Breaker

Post by whosyourdaddy » Tue May 12, 2009 4:26 pm

InfAm0uz wrote:Lol... He claims copyright on a WC3FT source code that is provided free for all use? Lol you really think your clever but your not... I have the last laugh. You want to falsely claim copyright? Where's our contract that's signed? Oh are you talking about the false "electronic signature" that you mention when you wrote a DMCA notice? Lol kid. With that idiotic statement... in return a friend of mine already went to your server and took every race that you created. So get ready to make more of those DMCA letters when he puts them up on his server.

=) Oh btw, he didn't charge me $40 on a race. He charged me $50... and it still currently has bug issues. Any bugs reported he will automatically charge you an extra $10 once you have already paid him. The last one I had him designed he was charging $100... You don't think that is a bogus price? Im a previous customer and I wouldn't lie to you. If you do continue to do business with this moron, then you already know what the consequences maybe...

PM if you want a real coder and I'll get you in touch with a good friend of mine who can help design new races, shopmenus, etc...

I put money if you ask him to create a shopmenu he will charge $50 and over... Then he'll try mentioning about how hard it's gonna be transferring codes blahblahblah... My friend can easily do this for under $50
lol the regular war3 source code is free u didnt get charged for that what u got charged for was a modified version and u only paid for what i coded and if u think its really easy coding u should do it yourself. and its not a false copyright if its i own the codes that have been put in the modified plugin. and you have can have ur friend come to my server and take my races and have code coding it cause i got no problem with that what i charged u for was my source code and my time and the reason that last 1 was 100 was cause u asked more than a race u asked for a nade management plugin, evasion skill fix, and more.... and you so claim there was a bug after u paid me and u asked me to fix it... what was this "bug" that i asked u to pay me additional to fix?

lol and before i even started coding i told u it would cost 100 and u said ok with the skills fixes and additions u wanted on it and at the end u changed ur ftp password said u sent me the money banned me from ur servers and quickly logged off and i have never got a payment from u in which i went to ur server provider and had them remove it do to u never paying me

Mikolas
Peon

Post by Mikolas » Sun May 31, 2009 3:49 pm

Infamous, I don't think WhosYourDaddy did anything wrong.

From what I've read between your quarrels, this is what I see.

You wanted extra races.
He offered to code them.
You and him set on a certain price.
Ultimately you agreed to them.
The race had some bugs, and you wanted other things done.
He offered to code/fix them for a price.
You weren't happy with the progress, you didn't pay him.

Who is this friend of yours that'll code stuff for way cheaper? Because in all honesty, 40$ is a reasonable price for a race. It'll take the average coder anywhere from 4-10 hours of work overall depending on how much stuff they have to fix over the days/months/etc.

Quit arguing about a video game guys.

whosyourdaddy
Spell Breaker

Post by whosyourdaddy » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:10 am

Mikolas wrote:Infamous, I don't think WhosYourDaddy did anything wrong.

From what I've read between your quarrels, this is what I see.

You wanted extra races.
He offered to code them.
You and him set on a certain price.
The race had some bugs, and you wanted other things done.
He offered to code/fix them for a price.
You weren't happy with the progress, you didn't pay him.

Who is this friend of yours that'll code stuff for way cheaper? Because in all honesty, 40$ is a reasonable price for a race. It'll take the average coder anywhere from 4-10 hours of work overall depending on how much stuff they have to fix over the days/months/etc.

Quit arguing about a video game guys.