Current bug list...

Want to talk about war3ft or make suggestions? Post them here

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Geesu
<b>King of the world!</b>

Current bug list...

Post by Geesu » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:37 am

People please list CONFIRMED BUGS, not "zomg it doesn't work b/c of <x>" in this thread if you'd like them to be considered to be fixed ;)

Thanks!
No Support via PM

[Swe]Gizmo
Peon

Re: Current bug list...

Post by [Swe]Gizmo » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:52 pm

-ankh without beeing ork or buying ankh
This happens when you get revived of someone that is bloodmage and when it happes you get ankh (without beeing orc or bought ankh) every round on that map.
Good to see you on the forums again Geesu :) I dont post here much but i read sometimes.

[Swe]Gizmo
Peon

Post by [Swe]Gizmo » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:25 am

And you get that when you get revived in the middle of the round from someone else and the only race that respawn team mates are bloodmage so it has to be like that and if you get it once you get all the weapons back every roud start from that even that you should not.
But i dont think it always happens.

angleblue63
Peon

Post by angleblue63 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:56 pm

infamous also believes me charging 40 dollars a race is ripping him off buy any chance can i get people to post how much till will pay for a race where you shoot an enemy and get to pick there skills and if u dont like there skills theres a cancel button and u can shoot some1 else and steal there skills and ur ultimate is u look like the enemy for 15 seconds
Make things easier for you regarding your USMLE admission test. You can have Pass4sure PMI-001 that is the best web source among all others.and more visit this page LPI is a great this page Isaca also see on Amazon Best Wishes.