I need a quick split!

Anything not related to war3 mods

Moderator: Forum Moderator

harris
Peon

I need a quick split!

Post by harris » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:30 pm

Guys how do you break up with your girl?
I recently realised that we have nothing in common.We've been together for 3 years,and we clash like pasta and mint sauce!She's more the kind of girl who wants to go out ALL THE TIME!!! and I'm the kind of guy who just wants to sit in,watch a video and have a bit of a cuddle every now and again.I'm not a tea bag,but I think a bit of time for the 2 of us alone isnt that much to ask.
I've gotten to a point where I stay at home and play poker online,just while I wait for her to come home.And when she gets home she's usually too drunk to even get her key in the door let alone talk to me.What should I do?I love her but can't go on like this.Please help!

Geesu
<b>King of the world!</b>

Post by Geesu » Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:11 pm

That's a very shitty situation - do you guys live together I take it? If so - when is the lease up?
No Support via PM

nell
Peon

Post by nell » Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:02 am

Well,well,well.That is a problem.But nothing you can't solve!
Have you spoken to her bout her absurd behavior?If you have and she's done nothing to change her habbits,dump her.You're wasting yours and her time.I know it's harder than it sounds,but it really is for the best,trust me.Because you know yourself how it's going to end if you don't put a stop to it.You'll be miserable and for what?For the sake of not wanting to have that ''just broken up feeling''?It'll come sooner or later so just get it over with.
Online poker eh? (hitting a lighter note) I play poker with my mates every now and again,but have been to chicken to try playing online.have you ever visited pokerstrategy? it's really good for tips on technique!
Can you recommend any good poker sites?I'm trying to get better all the time because I'm headed for Las Vegas next year.
Let us know what you did about your girl,I'm sure you'll make the right descision!