Nice work

Want to talk about UWC3NG or make suggestions? Post them here

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Marticus
Lead UWC3 Developer

Nice work

Post by Marticus » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:26 am

It's nice to see someone actually did what I was considering doing myself a long time ago. UWC3 gave me such a headache, however, that I lost interest in the game and the development of the mod, let along a newer mod. Well, there were other factors. To name a few, Geesu hadn't yet made it easy to make NG classless, the university shut down my code web site and game server and I left them shortly thereafter, I got into other games.

I am glad you took up this venture, DA. Good job seeing it through.

Having said this, now I ask myself why people are still playing counter-strike. o.O

Best of luck,

Marticus

p.s. I probably won't be visiting again, I only stopped by because someone actually asked me for the uwc3 beta 1.6something code so they can run a uwc3 modified server. *shiver* Suffice it to say, the answer was no.

DarkAngel
Militia

Re: Nice work

Post by DarkAngel » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:37 pm

Marticus wrote:It's nice to see someone actually did what I was considering doing myself a long time ago. UWC3 gave me such a headache, however, that I lost interest in the game and the development of the mod, let along a newer mod. Well, there were other factors. To name a few, Geesu hadn't yet made it easy to make NG classless, the university shut down my code web site and game server and I left them shortly thereafter, I got into other games.

I am glad you took up this venture, DA. Good job seeing it through.

Having said this, now I ask myself why people are still playing counter-strike. o.O

Best of luck,

Marticus

p.s. I probably won't be visiting again, I only stopped by because someone actually asked me for the uwc3 beta 1.6something code so they can run a uwc3 modified server. *shiver* Suffice it to say, the answer was no.
First, Thank you :)

Second, Yeah I know what you mean. It is/was crazy work and this for 10-20 people make most people sick but I do it not for other people - I do it for me. Just for fun :mrgreen:
Developer of the UWC3 Next Generation mod.
http://www.fun-arena.com