request for help in writing manuals

General discussion about Warcraft MODs for CS/CZ/DOD

Moderator: Forum Moderator

eM-Viper
Militia

request for help in writing manuals

Post by eM-Viper » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:03 am

I know there was a post somewhere in here where Geesu requested for people to make instalation manuals. I cant find it for the life of me even using the search button. Then it brings me to the added question with the wiki. i created an account to see if there was a tab in there......Blank, even for the instalation of wc3FT. So can a tab be made in there for bots, I have succesful gotten Pod bots, E[POD]bots, and now Zbots finnaly work with wc3ft (no more set item helm issues). A good Zbot dll was hard to find, its 9MB would you be able to host it Geesu?. Like in the documentaion it would say, go here (link) to download pod bot, zbot, or e[pod]bot, which ever the case may be.

Geesu
<b>King of the world!</b>

Post by Geesu » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:19 am

http://wc3mods.net/wiki/

Make trhem on there!!!
No Support via PM

eM-Viper
Militia

Post by eM-Viper » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:44 pm

Ok, didnt know if u wanted it there cause its not exactly War3, just bots w/War3. And what about a storage point for the 9MB file? I dont even rember where I got it from. All i know is it took a while.

eM-Viper
Militia

Post by eM-Viper » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:01 pm

ok, I uploaded to the wiki (or I hope, its in progress, ok while writing this email it failed and doesnt like .zip files, it wants image files :( ). I just need to learn how to use the wiki, I would like to make a tab for bots, then be able to add sub tabs. one for pod, e[pod], and zbot. Well I am not going to get this done over night. I still need my sanity for a lil while longer

Geesu
<b>King of the world!</b>

Post by Geesu » Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:23 pm

just create an account, then make a new page, then paste ur guide material in there
No Support via PM