Hey, Guys Want Some help

General discussion about Warcraft MODs for CS/CZ/DOD

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Highfighter
WC3Mods Donor
WC3Mods Donor

Hey, Guys Want Some help

Post by Highfighter » Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:25 pm

Alright, Rugar and me are thinking of making a UWC3 Mod for Source using mani's great and wonderful code(not really). We are going to work with the current WC3 mod, that pimpinjuice is so convenced that is 100% perfect. Things we need help with is mainly coding the massive amounts of .cfg files. I really wont have much time myself, but I am willing to Honestly see this thing the whole way through. Ina couple weeks when I get some base code to work with. I will rent a test server. And anyone helping out is more then welcome to have access to it. Now, You can find the wc3 current version here
http://wc3source.net/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=2
It seems to be loads better than the last one, but still has some major xp saving issuses( saves xp in a block of goo basically). Right now the code is calling from race then skill. First goal is to get ride of the call for race. then be able to display skills. Right now his code calls for 6 races, but they claim its not hard to add more. So changing that from 6 to 8 races of selectable skills shouldnt be that big of a deal. If you are honestly interested in helping out Hit me up on
aim-Highfighter69
yim-Highfighter69
[email protected]
I am not on from 8pm-11am work then sleep but usually around most of the time.

I would really like to get this thing going if anyone is interested in helping. :)
www.elitegamingcorp.com - - Up and growing counter-strike community.

Rugar
Peon

Post by Rugar » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:41 pm

What High said. :-)

I always liked UWC3, so we thought we'd give this a shot. Give one of us a yell if you want to help.