Geesu

General discussion about Warcraft MODs for CS/CZ/DOD

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Cryonic
Peon

Geesu

Post by Cryonic » Mon May 08, 2006 5:42 am

Well, I am quite fast to point out errors so it's only fair that I sometimes point out the good stuff.

Thanks to Geesu for all the energy invested in WC3-mods, it has provided me with MANY hours of great fun!

ferret
Lead Warcraft 3 XP Developer

Post by ferret » Mon May 08, 2006 11:17 am

Not to be a bitch, but you just left out a ton of people who have made WC3 possible. Geesu's work is substantial, but he wasn't even the original creator.

Props to Spacedude (original first WC3XP), Ryan (War3 Expansion), myself (Current WC3XP), Dopefish (WC3XP before me), Trinity (Some WC3XP), Geesu (WC3FT), and whoever made Ultimate WC3. And many many others that aren't on the top of my head just this second.
-< www.gamehavoc.com >-

Lazarus Long: And I know you didn't because the Server Files are version 2.2.6 and the file you posted is version 2.2.5, so do as I told you above and don't ever lie to me again or help is gone!

Cryonic
Peon

Post by Cryonic » Mon May 08, 2006 12:10 pm

I'm well aware of that and I SHOULD have mentioned all but I just wanted to thank him because he has been pulling many strings lately that has been making my times easier. Of course I am for ever grateful for the enormous job that everyone has put in to this. And yes, I have played all the mods :D