General discussion about Warcraft MODs for CS/CZ/DOD

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Gazzi
Peon

war3ft.cfg file Experience options problems

Post by Gazzi » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:44 pm

Code: Select all

// Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne Configuration File

mp_savexp		1		// Enables saving of experience (uses a vault, default is 0)
sv_sql			0		// Save using a SQL module (a module needs to be turned on, note: to use this mp_savexp must also be 1, default is 0)
FT_saveby		0		// What should I save this as?  steam id = 0, IP = 1, name = 2 (default is 0)
FT_admin_flag		"m"		// Admin flag required to give/take XP (default is m)

// SQL configuration
FT_sql_host		"127.0.0.1"	// Host Name
FT_sql_user		"root"		// User Name
FT_sql_pass		""		// Password
FT_sql_db		""		// Database Name
FT_auto_pruning		0		// Automatically prunes the database of old users at a mapchange (default is 0)
sv_daysbeforedelete	40		// However many days before deleting XP or pruning from the database (default is 31)
sv_sqltablename		"war3users"	// Table Name, no need to change (default is war3users)
sv_save_end_round	1		// Save xp at the end of each round (may cause lag, default is 1)

// Experience options
mp_xpmultiplier		4.0		// set the level required to gain a level as a multiple (default 1.0)
mp_weaponxpmodifier	1		// gives additional XP for using certain weaker weapons (default is 1)
FT_min_b4_XP		2		// Minimum amount of players needed b4 awarding XP (default is 2)
FT_objectives		1		// If enabled, will display message in chat to show XP they gain for completing certain objectives (default is 1)
FT_kill_objectives	0		// Shows how much XP you gain for killing someone (each kill, default is 0)
FT_bombplanterxp	2		// XP given for planting the bomb (default is 15)
FT_defusexp		5		// XP given for defusing the bomb (default is 30)
FT_hostagexp		1		// XP given for helping to rescue the hostages (default is 25)
FT_killrescuemanxp	5		// XP given for killing the person rescuing the hostages (default is 25)
FT_xpbonus		16		// XP given for purchasing tome of experience (default is 50)
FT_kill_bomb_carrier_bonus 2		// XP given for killing the bomb carrier (default is 25)
FT_defuser_kill_bonus	3		// XP given for killing the defuser (default is 25)
FT_VIP_kill_bonus	4		// XP given for killing the VIP (default is 25)
FT_VIP_escape_bonus	6		// XP given when the VIP escapes (default is 30)
FT_headshot_bonus	0		// XP given for getting a headshot (default is 9)
FT_xp_radius		325		// Radius to give XP to teammates near where the special objective is completed (rescued hosties, bomb planted, killed vip, vip escaped, default is 750)
FT_round_win_XP		2		// Experience given to the winning team (default is 35)
FT_autoxp		0		// With this option set to 1, the joining players will receive the average amount of XP that all of the players have (SHORT TERM XP ONLY, default is 0)

// Game Play Enhancements
sv_warcraft3		1		// Set this to 0 to disable warcraft (default is 1)
mp_grenadeprotection	0		// Only 1 HE grenade will be allowed for purchase per round (default is 0)
FT_position		0		// 0 is for left, 1 is for right (where to put the information for those spectating, default is 0)
FT_centerhud		1		// Automatically makes the hud be centered (message that shows xp/race/level, default is 1)
FT_items_in_hud		0		// Display items w/a HUD message (this will take up 1 of the 4 channels, default is 0)
FT_spec_info		1		// Show Spectating information for dead players (default is 1)
FT_show_icons		1		// Shows icons on your screen when your ultimate is ready (default is 1)
FT_race_icons		1		// Allow users to type /icons to show player icons above the player (default is 1)
FT_level_icons		1		// Allow users to type /icons to see player levels above the player (default is 1)
FT_CD			0		// If set to 1, it will not allow players without Cheating Death to play this mod (default is 0)
FT_buyzone		0		// Restrict purchasing shopmenu items to within the buyzone? (default is 0)
FT_buytime		0		// Restrict purchasing shopmenu items to within the buytime? (default is 0)
FT_buydead		1		// Allow users to purchase items when dead? (default is 1)
FT_show_player		1		// Show teammate and enemy information in the center of the screen when they are on target? (not for DOD, default is 1)
FT_query_client		1		// Check user's cl_minmodel cvar every second (default is 1)

// TYPE OF WARCRAFT (If race 4 or 5 is selected, messsages will say WAR3 instead
// of saying WAR3FT, also shopmenu2 will be disabled, as well as saying rings and ability)
FT_races		8		// Number of races (if races are less than 5, the second shopmenu will be disabled (4 is standard war3), default is 8)

// ****************************************************************************************************
// ABILITY ENHANCEMENTS
// ****************************************************************************************************

// Chameleon Race Configuration Options (Race 9)
//	This race allows you to either assign skills that will be permanent, or random skills will be chosen each round
FT_Race9_Random		1		// Should the 9th race have random skills each round?, if so the next 4 option are irrelevant (default is 1)
FT_Race9_Skill1		1		// What race should the first skill be taken from? (default is 1)
FT_Race9_Skill2		1		// What race should the second skill be taken from? (default is 1)
FT_Race9_Skill3		1		// What race should the third skill be taken from? (default is 1)
FT_Race9_Ultimate	1		// What race should the ultimate be taken from? (default is 1)

// Skill and Ultimate configurations
FT_ultimatedelay	15.0		// Amount of time (in seconds) to delay the ultimates at the start of each round (default is 15.0)
FT_healing_range	600		// Range for Healing Wave to jump from player to player and heal (default is 750)
FT_ultimate_cooldown	35.0		// Cooldown of all ultimates (default is 35.0)
FT_warn_suicide		1		// Tells Undead Scourges their bomb is armed when they hit ultimate key, a second key press then detonates it (default is 1)
FT_blinkenabled		1		// Use blink instead of team teleport (default is 1)
FT_blink_protection	1		// slays people who abuse blink on some maps (skywalking, map exploiting, default is 1)
FT_blink_radius		500		// Enemies who have immunity w/in this radius will cause blink to fail (default is 500)
FT_blink_dizziness	1		// What type of diziness? (1 or 0 is flashbang effect, 2 is fading blue screen, default is 1)
FT_entangle_drop	0		// Should the player's primary weapon be dropped when they are entangled? (default is 0)
FT_impale_intensity	10		// Setting this to a lower non-negative number will lower the intensity of impale (default is 10)

// Item configurations
FT_glove_timer		10		// Interval between receiving a new grenade with the Flaming Gloves of Warmth (default is 10)
FT_no_gloves_on_ka	1		// Prevents Flaming gloves of warmth on ka maps and scoutzknivez (default is 1)
FT_glove_orc_damage	0		// When using gloves, should orcs be given the critical dmg? (Default is 0)
FT_no_orcnades		0		// Prevent orc nades on ka_ maps, fy_ maps and jail_riot (default is 0)
FT_claw			6		// Damage done by Claws of Attack (default is 6)
FT_bootspeed		275.0		// Speed given for purchasing boots of speed (different for dod, see dod section, default is 275)
FT_health_bonus		15		// Health bonus given for periapt of health (default is 15)
FT_frost_speed		125.0		// Speed of victim when attacked with Orb of Frost (default is 125.0)
FT_mask_of_death	0.2		// Percentage of like gained back by mask of death (default is 0.3)
FT_cloak		150		// Invisibility given with cloak, lower is more invisible (default is 150)
FT_sock			0.5		// Gravity level for Sock of the Feather

// Bot Configuration Options
FT_bot_buy_item		0.33		// Chance of a bot buying a shopmenu item at the beginning of the round (default is 0.33)

// DOD Options
DOD_startmoney		800		// Starting "fake" money for dod
DOD_bootspeed		45.0		// Stamina given for boots of speed in Day of Defeat (default is 45.0)
This is my war3ft.cfg file.
My Experience options and Item configurations don't work. Don't know if there are more of them that don't work.
Can any1 help me.
It's located in: Steam\SteamApps\account\dedicated server\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\configs

whitefang
Peon

Post by whitefang » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:09 am

You need to put it in addons/amxmodx/configs/war3ft

Gazzi
Peon

Post by Gazzi » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:13 am

whitefang wrote:You need to put it in addons/amxmodx/configs/war3ft
so I should create a folder named war3ft?

mexykanu
Rifleman

Post by mexykanu » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:14 am

just download the warcraft 3 version that you want, unpack it in you /amxmodx folder and it will work.

YamiKaitou
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by YamiKaitou » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:32 am

That version goes in your addons/amxmodx/configs folder

No support via PM or Email

Gazzi
Peon

Post by Gazzi » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:56 am

YamiKaitou wrote:That version goes in your addons/amxmodx/configs folder
I know. I said it there in the post where the file is located. but it doesn't work.... any ideas how to get this to work?
I still get 14 xp for planting the bomb and 30 something if she explodes.

Gazzi
Peon

Post by Gazzi » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:36 pm

plz any1. I need help! please

DesasterUK
WC3Mods Donor
WC3Mods Donor

Post by DesasterUK » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:44 pm

What version are of wc3ft are u running?

Take a look at the xp.h in ur scripting folder

Gazzi
Peon

Post by Gazzi » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:40 am

DesasterUK wrote:What version are of wc3ft are u running?

Take a look at the xp.h in ur scripting folder
xp.h? can't see any xp.h file except if you mean xp.inl. But I can't see anything in there about my version.

mexykanu
Rifleman

Post by mexykanu » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:21 am

then either you didn't install it right, or you're running 2.3.2

DesasterUK
WC3Mods Donor
WC3Mods Donor

Post by DesasterUK » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:23 am

in 2.3.2 the cvars for bomb planting and defusing doesn't seem to take any effect for the bomb planter itself

they are only needed for supporting the bomb planter

code from cstrike.inl

[small]
// Bomb planted
if (equal(sAction,"Planted_The_Bomb")) {

g_fBombTime = get_gametime() + get_cvar_float("mp_c4timer")

set_task((get_cvar_float("mp_c4timer") - 0.7), "on_B4TargetBombed",TASK_BOMBTIMER)

new origin[3]
new teamname[32]
new player[32]
new numplayers
new targetorigin[3]
new targetid

get_user_origin(id, origin)
get_user_team(id, teamname, 31)
get_players(player, numplayers, "ae", teamname)
g_bombCarrier = 0

new iXP = 3 * xpgiven[p_data[id][P_LEVEL]]

iXP = XP_give(id, iXP)

if (iCvar[FT_OBJECTIVES]){
client_print(id,print_chat, "%s %L", g_MODclient, id,"AWARD_FOR_PLANTING_BOMB",sName,iXP)
}

for (new i=0; i<numplayers; ++i){ // Includes self
targetid=player
get_user_origin(targetid, targetorigin)
if (get_distance(origin, targetorigin)<=iCvar[FT_XP_RADIUS]){
iXP = iCvar[FT_BOMBPLANTERXP] + xpgiven[p_data[targetid][P_LEVEL]]

iXP = XP_give(targetid, iXP)

if (iCvar[FT_OBJECTIVES]){
get_user_name(targetid,sName,31)
client_print(targetid,print_chat, "%s %L", g_MODclient, id,"AWARD_FOR_SUPPORTING_BOMB",sName,iXP)
}
}
}
}
[/small]

part for the bomb planter:

[small]

iXP = XP_give(id, iXP)
[/small]

The XP u get is build by ur level (3 * P_LEVEL)

part for support planting:

[small]
iXP = iCvar[FT_BOMBPLANTERXP] + xpgiven[p_data[targetid][P_LEVEL]]

iXP = XP_give(targetid, iXP)
[/small]

XP is build by ur level and the FT_BOMBPLANTERXP cvar

take a look at the messages about awarding XP cause of supporting the bomb planter when u change the cvar settings

Gazzi
Peon

Post by Gazzi » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:38 pm

so I just need to change that part in my cstrike.inl to the one there in your post?
btw, it's not only problem with bomb planting, winning the round and all that doesn't work either. only thing that I see working is "mp_xpmultiplier".

DesasterUK
WC3Mods Donor
WC3Mods Donor

Post by DesasterUK » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:00 pm

the code i posted is the original code from version 2.3.2

the winning round should work

i don't know how you want the cvars to work
so can't say what u have to change

and i don't want to change the code for u, cause i've got no time to do

my post was just a hint for you or someoneelse who wants to code it like u want

Gazzi
Peon

Post by Gazzi » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:14 am

but why is there a war3ft.cfg file if it doesn't work and I need some scriptings to make it like I want.

DesasterUK
WC3Mods Donor
WC3Mods Donor

Post by DesasterUK » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:42 am

it works
but the cvars are for supporting ur teammates
but for example... if u plant the bomb u will also get the XP for supporting the bomb planter.
thats why i told u to take a look at the messages for awarding XP through supporting something (defusing, planting etc.)

Maybe change the code above

[small]

iXP = XP_give(id, iXP) [/small]

to

[small]
new iXP = 3 * xpgiven[p_data[id][P_LEVEL]] + iCvar[FT_BOMBPLANTERXP]

iXP = XP_give(id, iXP)
[/small]

Now u will get ur level * 3 + the XP u defined with the FT_BOMBPLANTERXP for planting the bomb