mysql help

Read log files for errors! If this fails, come here for help

Moderator: Forum Moderator

attila
Peon

mysql help

Post by attila » Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:47 pm

Hello
I install a waiter CS with the war 3 FT . I downloaded the last version of this MOD the 2.2.7 and it functions very well, and backup file vault.ini. But (always one has there but) I seek to make the safeguard of the XP in mysql, but the base given is not on the server, but on another server. Here is my question. Which type of adjustment I have to make on the mysql basis so that it functions?
And which type of adjustment on the server?
I did one test, but the XP are not safeguarded automatically as with the vault.ini and the skill are always to zero that obliges to remake the skill each faith. With the change of race a bug there is does not take into account the already acquired xp. That resembles one adjustment more or bad parameterized mysql or server..

war3.cfg

Code: Select all

mp_savexp		1		// Permet l'économie de l'expérience (uses a vault, default is 0)
sv_mysql		1		// this will save w/MySQL (note: to use this mp_savexp must also be 1, default is 0)
FT_saveby		0		// What should I save this as?  steam id = 0, IP = 1, name = 2 (works for vault and mysql, default is 0)

// MySQL configuration
FT_mysql_host		"85.12.136.51"	// Host Name
FT_mysql_user		"gzteam"		// User Name
FT_mysql_pass		"xxxxxx"		// Password
FT_mysql_db		"gzteam"		// Database Name
sv_mysql_auto_pruning	0		// Taille automatiquement la base de données de vieux utilisateurs à un mapchange se produisant entre  5:36 to 5:59 AM (default is 0, ne travaille pas pour vault)
sv_daysbeforedelete	31		// However many days before deleting XP or pruning from MySQL database (default is 31)
sv_mysqltablename	"gzteam_war3users"	// Table Name, no need to change (default is war3users)
sv_mysql_save_end_round 0		// Économiser des utilisateurs à la fin de chacun rond (causes slight lag, default is 0)
thx :wink:
Last edited by attila on Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Geesu
<b>King of the world!</b>

Post by Geesu » Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:42 pm

can't read this... what is your native language?
No Support via PM

attila
Peon

Post by attila » Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:45 pm

I am French and I you demmande to agree to excuse me for my English :oops:

I posséde a waiter with CS WAR3FT and a waiter with MYSQL. how to make a safeguard of the XP ?

that is it possible ?
[BoB]-=TeAm=- french server
194.105.152.89:27035
Cs 1.6 war3 ft +savexp
forum
http://bobteam.nuxit.net
info serveur
http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServer/ ... ed_xp.html

Geesu
<b>King of the world!</b>

Post by Geesu » Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:54 pm

Parlez en français, je ne peut pas comprendre votre anglais
No Support via PM

attila
Peon

Post by attila » Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:00 pm

ha super merci cela me sauve :lol:
salut à vous
alors voila mon probleme:
j'ai louer un serveur de couter strike (serveur sous linux ) qui marche tres bien avec le mod war3ft.
mais voila le fichier vault.ini devient tres gros donc je me trouve avec un lag important en fin de partie.
il semble que la solution reste une base MYSQL que je poséde mais sur un autre serveur.
comment faire pour que cela marche ?
cela est-il possible ?
merci pour votre aide
[BoB]-=TeAm=- french server
194.105.152.89:27035
Cs 1.6 war3 ft +savexp
forum
http://bobteam.nuxit.net
info serveur
http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServer/ ... ed_xp.html

Lazarus Long
Lead PITA SOB

Post by Lazarus Long » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:38 pm

attila:

(Svp, continuez à répondre en Français. Votre Anglais est seulement compréhensible pour les indigènes de langues Latines, comme moi)

Although I can understand perfectly what you wrote I feel it's unfair to others to not be able to follow the rest of the thread if we start writing in French, so I hope you understand English enough for the following (if not PM me and I'll translate it for you, but only if you don't understand it, no support through PM, OK?).

Your problem:
You have a too large vault.ini file and your server is lagging at the end of the round.

Your suggestion:
Since you have a machine with a MySQL server on it you wish to connect them together to save XP and reduce lag.

My reply:
You have two possible approaches: MySQL or SQLite. I recommend SQLite since it's easier to set up, it contains the server in a single machine and it's faster for a single server setup. Read and follow SQLite pack for Warcraft 3 FT (START HERE), and post if you don't understand something or find any dificulty.

If you really want to use a remote MySQL server follow MySQL for Warcraft 3 FT simple Mini-HOWTO with the following changes: when setting the MySQL server change all references to localhost with your game server IP and when setting the game server change all references to localhost with your MySQL server IP. Once again post if you don't understand something or find any dificulty.

I hope this helps, regards,
Lazarus

attila
Peon

Post by attila » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:53 am

bon me voila avec ma premiere érreur :cry:

don pour me faire la main avant de faire les modif sur le serveur je commence par faire une installation sur mon ordinateur en dedicated server.

je commence par le tutorial que vous me proposer
viewtopic.php?t=358

j'installe le mode war3 sur mon ordinateur et les fichiers suplémentaire

amxmodx_sqlite_pack.zip

war3ft_sqlite_pack.zip

sous windows j'installe aussi sqlite-3_2_4 dans mon répertoire c:windows/systeme32/

est bien voila les problemes qui arrive
j'ouvre sqlite3.exe je tappe les commandes et sa marche pas érreur de syntax
Attachments
erreur01.GIF
erreur01.GIF (26.49 KiB) Viewed 12459 times

Lazarus Long
Lead PITA SOB

Post by Lazarus Long » Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:59 pm

OK, so to get the hang of it before setting the real server you are setting it up on your computer as a dedicated server. You also are following the SQLite approach and you get the above error.

Now go back and re-read the Mini-HOWTO because you are entering the path to the database you want to create inside the sqlite interactive shell and that in not what has to be done, so instead of simply starting the sqlite3.exe do it like:

sqlite3 "[full path to where you want the database saved]\amxx.db"
Regards,
Lazarus

attila
Peon

Post by attila » Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:17 am

coucou me revoila

bon j'ai donc choisi de faire une sauvegarde par MYSQL à distance (j'en posséde une MySQL 4.0.26 avec phpMyAdmin 2.6.1)

alors je part du tuto
viewtopic.php?t=31

je créer ma base war3users et je rentre tout les XP de tous le monde
jusqu'a la pas de probleme
mais il semble ne pas avoir de dialoque entre mon serveur et ma base de donné.
je me connect sur le serveur il y a tous mes XP et les pouvoir fonctionne mais si je change de pouvoir en fin de partie le nouveau pouvoir que je choisi passe à zéro.
pour changé de pouvoir je suis obliger de sortir du serveur et de rerentré dessus pour que mes XP fonctionnes.
de plus je ne peus pas sauvegardé des nouveaux XP avec la comande SAVEXP cela ne marche pas.

war3ft.cfg

mp_savexp		1		// Enables saving of experience (uses a vault, default is 0)
sv_mysql		1		// this will save w/MySQL (note: to use this mp_savexp must also be 1, default is 0)
FT_saveby		0		// What should I save this as?  steam id = 0, IP = 1, name = 2 (works for vault and mysql, default is 0)
// MySQL configuration
FT_mysql_host		"85.12.136.51"	// Host Name
FT_mysql_user		"gzteam"		// User Name
FT_mysql_pass		"XXXXX"		// Password
FT_mysql_db		"gzteam"		// Database Name
sv_mysql_auto_pruning	0		// Automatically prunes the database of old users at a mapchange occuring between 5:36 to 5:59 AM (default is 0, doesn't work for vault)
comment faire avec phpadmin pour qu'il est un dialogue entre ma base MYSQL et le serveur (qui fonctionne en SSH)?

attila
Peon

Post by attila » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:58 am

bon le dialogue marche tres bien (en faite mon probleme est que je cache la machine derriere un routeur) mais y a des bug par moment ou il à encore du mal à charger les donnés.

y a pas une modif à faire sur un fichier pour précharger les donné de chaque membres?

merci pour et pour toute l'aide :wink: