Dvarf

Post here to report bugs in Warcraft3 XP. Please read the sticky.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

whizzkid
Peon

Dvarf

Post by whizzkid » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:16 pm

Hi! I'm using latest amxx and warcraft 2.6. Bugs:

1. Grenade Sack: 1st lvl - 1 HE; 2nd - 3 HE; 3rd - 2HE - SMTH is WRONG, should be better with upper lvls

2. Expanded Ammunition - doesn't work. Definetly doesn't work.

ferret
Lead Warcraft 3 XP Developer

Post by ferret » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:52 pm

What modules do you have active? I have not seen this reported before and I run a fairly active server.
-< www.gamehavoc.com >-

Lazarus Long: And I know you didn't because the Server Files are version 2.2.6 and the file you posted is version 2.2.5, so do as I told you above and don't ever lie to me again or help is gone!

whizzkid
Peon

Post by whizzkid » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:15 pm

I was not using anything else than clear amxx and wc3 xp 2.6.3. I haven;t noticed any difference after using skill "Extenden Ammunition", i didn't changed anything. About nodes - they were hmmm not equal to the level, they were decreasing. I Have only one more plugin - death match, - but it was unactive then. After restarts it still didn't worked properly. Tell what it should be - eg. gloch should have 22 instead of 20 bullets on 1st lvl? 3 games in a streak and no effect, even at lvl 3.

ferret
Lead Warcraft 3 XP Developer

Post by ferret » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:26 pm

Nonono..

It works like this.

Grenades: At the start of the round, you are given one nade. At level 2, if you throw that nade, you get another. At level 3, you can throw twice and get a new grenade. You are given the new one after you throw the old one. You won't see "3 HE grenades" in your ammo counter, just 1 at a time. It'll give you a new one when you use it.

Ammo: Same deal. When your gun reaches 0 ammo, it will give you 3/6/10 more bullets. When those are gone, it'll force you to reload like normal.

Give yourself level 10 (wc3_givexp yourname 99999) and get an AK and level 3 ammo. Hold the trigger down and watch your ammo counter when it gets to 0.
-< www.gamehavoc.com >-

Lazarus Long: And I know you didn't because the Server Files are version 2.2.6 and the file you posted is version 2.2.5, so do as I told you above and don't ever lie to me again or help is gone!