If you don't comply with this your post will be locked or deleted!
- Use descriptive topic subjects: do not make it "Need Help", try, for example, "War3ft won't load properly, running version 2.2.x". Is it really that hard? Not difficult now is it?
- Read and follow How to ask for and get help in the Warcraft 3 FT forum, it has, from this moment on, became mandatory for a help request regarding server problems.
- There is an excellent Remote Dedicated Server Manual, if your question was replied there, it will be locked.
- There is a growing Frequently Asked Questions list, if your question was replied there, it will be locked.
- There is a complete list of Commands, if your question was replied there, it will be locked.
- There are several good tutorials on specific points of setting Warcraft 3 FT as Stickies here at the forum, if your question was replied in them it will be locked.
- Either when a definitive reply from one of the Developers, Moderators or Administrators is posted, or when you post stating that you are satisfied with the received reply or replies the thread will be locked to avoid future spamming. If you feel that a locked thread should be re-opened, send a PM to one of the Moderators requesting it. Explain why you think it should be re-opened, do not use the PM to ask support, if you do so you will be ignored.