2.2.5 not working on linux

Read log files for errors! If this fails, come here for help

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Krazy
Forum Administrator

2.2.5 not working on linux

Post by Krazy » Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:59 pm

Ok i set up warcraft 3 FT 2.2.5 on linux. And when i go to the amxmodmenu in the pause plugin menu it says error for the warcraftFT.amxx. I am pretty for sure i had it all setup right. If anyone is running warcraft 3 FT 2.2.5 on linux and it is working let me know. I think it might be a bug. I just set up warcraft 3 FT 2.2.4 on linux for now and it is working.

Need help anything to do with Warcraft 3 Mod, installing other plugins, setting up mySQL, installing PsychoStats, or anything else just PM/email me!

Geesu
<b>King of the world!</b>

Post by Geesu » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:57 pm

look in the amxx log file... what errors are listed?
No Support via PM

Lazarus Long
Lead PITA SOB

Re: 2.2.5 not working on linux

Post by Lazarus Long » Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:10 am

Hello, Krazy:
Krazy wrote:If anyone is running warcraft 3 FT 2.2.5 on linux and it is working let me know.
I'm letting you know (3 AMD64 servers and 10 i386 ones).

Is it working or not? You only say that you get an error in the pause plugin menu, but I didn't understand if it's working in-game.

Better post a help request if you can't get it working.

Regards,
Lazarus

Krazy
Forum Administrator

Re: 2.2.5 not working on linux

Post by Krazy » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:30 pm

Lazarus Long wrote:Is it working or not? You only say that you get an error in the pause plugin menu, but I didn't understand if it's working in-game.
It knew that the warcraft3FT.amxx was there but it say unknown and error and no it was not working in game.

But since it is working on other servers never mind i can live with 2.2.4 for now since all that was changed was the friendly fire chain lightning bug. I was just checking to see if it was just me or everyone.

Need help anything to do with Warcraft 3 Mod, installing other plugins, setting up mySQL, installing PsychoStats, or anything else just PM/email me!

ferret
Lead Warcraft 3 XP Developer

Post by ferret » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:34 pm

What modules do you haev enabled?
-< www.gamehavoc.com >-

Lazarus Long: And I know you didn't because the Server Files are version 2.2.6 and the file you posted is version 2.2.5, so do as I told you above and don't ever lie to me again or help is gone!

Krazy
Forum Administrator

deteled

Post by Krazy » Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:11 pm

I deteled it so i dont know now but the warcraft3FT module was enabled