Undead's Holy Aura Gun Switch

Read log files for errors! If this fails, come here for help

Moderator: Forum Moderator

slmclarengt
Militia

Undead's Holy Aura Gun Switch

Post by slmclarengt » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:17 am

It is a very clearcut glitch with RC9 and RC10 but I don't think it occured in RC8. When a player is Undead and buys say an M4, then runs fast as they should with Unholy Aura, then switches guns, the unholy aura immediately is revoked and their speed reduced until the next round.

IE:
Player A buys an M4, round starts, he runs to long A, then switches to his Pistol and switches back to M4, suddenly his running as usual with Undead is back to much slower speeds.

I thought this might be more suitable for bug reports, but was unaware whether it was some weird setting...

Slmclarengt
"I am become Death destroyer of worlds" - Hindu God Krishna speaking with Soldier about battle (Later quoted by Robert Oppenheimer, head of the Manhattan Project in Los Alamos Laboratories.)

Geesu
<b>King of the world!</b>

Post by Geesu » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:04 am

Can you post what plugins you are running...
No Support via PM

Senne
Rifleman

Post by Senne » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:35 am

Geesu wrote:Can you post what plugins you are running...
bug has been reported before its beeing caused by amx_super.

just see a couple of threads below or go to the amx plugins forum for amx_super and download the version without amx_speed in it.

had the same issue and was getting nuts the last 2 months to figure it out but then yama saved me ;)

Geesu
<b>King of the world!</b>

Post by Geesu » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:45 pm

ty Senne
No Support via PM

slmclarengt
Militia

Post by slmclarengt » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:09 pm

Yes Thank you; I heard about that issue, then even used that amx_super without speed, but my admins complained about "/admin" so I forgot about speed, fixed the admin chat but then Unholy was ruined so now I've got it all fixed again :-)

Slmclarengt
"I am become Death destroyer of worlds" - Hindu God Krishna speaking with Soldier about battle (Later quoted by Robert Oppenheimer, head of the Manhattan Project in Los Alamos Laboratories.)