My XP doesnt save!

Read log files for errors! If this fails, come here for help

Moderator: Forum Moderator

kiko2k2kris
Peon

My XP doesnt save!

Post by kiko2k2kris » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:13 pm

Hey, so I did type in metamod or whatever in the server console, (dedicated, Condition Zero) and it sais next to MySQL On, or something positive... I can play but when i reset it my XP is reset, so I got MySQL and I had a different server to a different game... using MySQL and i need the "Tables" but i dont know where to get those, if that is the problem, i dont know, so please guys help me out...

slmclarengt
Militia

Re: My XP doesnt save!

Post by slmclarengt » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:39 am

First make sure your MySQL credentials are valid. Second make sure those credentials will do something for you (make sure the firewall/IP list will allow your server IP to connect and use the MySQL database). Third, login to Phpmyadmin (what I use and many others use) and check to see if tables have been created because they should have been. Check your WC3 and amxx error logs (wc3 error logs in amxmodx/configs/war3ft and regular error logs in amxmodx/logs). Check the logs as well as error logs because you should look to see if the plugin is communicating with the MySQL server/database.

Sleeper @ bndclan.com
"I am become Death destroyer of worlds" - Hindu God Krishna speaking with Soldier about battle (Later quoted by Robert Oppenheimer, head of the Manhattan Project in Los Alamos Laboratories.)

Geesu
<b>King of the world!</b>

Re: My XP doesnt save!

Post by Geesu » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:34 am

Post your war3ft.cfg file please
No Support via PM