bug with FT_no_orcnades 1

Read log files for errors! If this fails, come here for help

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Krazy
Forum Administrator

bug with FT_no_orcnades 1

Post by Krazy » Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:18 pm

I am running Warcraft 3 FT 2.2.6 with Amx Mod X 1.60

I set FT_no_orcnades 1 and its spose to prevent orc nades on ka_ maps, fy_ maps and jail_riot.

On fy_iceworld if people buy nades in the middle and then throw them it still has the red tail on them. I have seen people get 1 hit kills with those nades but i cant tell if its critical grenade or critical strike. Also on fy_snow they can buy them or pick them off the ground and some others fy_ maps and they still has the red tail on them.
Last edited by Krazy on Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Need help anything to do with Warcraft 3 Mod, installing other plugins, setting up mySQL, installing PsychoStats, or anything else just PM/email me!

Krazy
Forum Administrator

Post by Krazy » Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:51 pm

I got me and some other admins to test this and we figured out that critical grenade doesnt work on those maps but the red tails still show up.

Can you please fix it so the red tail dont come up when critical grenade is disabled. Because people are always complaining that people are orc nading on the small fy_ maps but they are really not.

Need help anything to do with Warcraft 3 Mod, installing other plugins, setting up mySQL, installing PsychoStats, or anything else just PM/email me!

Geesu
<b>King of the world!</b>

Post by Geesu » Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:41 pm

OK this will be changed for 2.2.7
No Support via PM

Krazy
Forum Administrator

Post by Krazy » Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:32 am

Thanks Geesu.