Two cvars

Want to talk about war3ft or make suggestions? Post them here

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Krazy
Forum Administrator

Two cvars

Post by Krazy » Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:40 pm

I remeber when i use to have dope fish war3 mod before war3 FT came out that it had to cvars i really liked and help alot to stop war3 abuse. They were like.

mp_orcnades 1 or 0 (enable or disable orc nade extra damage)
mp_ultimates 1 or 0 (enable or disable ultimates)

If you could add this in the new one you are making or to one that is out it would be very helpful.

Need help anything to do with Warcraft 3 Mod, installing other plugins, setting up mySQL, installing PsychoStats, or anything else just PM/email me!

Geesu
<b>King of the world!</b>

Post by Geesu » Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:36 pm

won't be added :/ Sorry, this has been largely debated in the past :(
No Support via PM

Krazy
Forum Administrator

Post by Krazy » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:11 am

I know you have that cvar to disable nades on fy_, ka_, and jail_ but there are some other maps that nades get abused like cs_deagle5, aim_ak-colt, and some others on our server. And if i could just make them do the normal damage it would make those maps so much more fun. The ultimate cvar i could live without because u can just buy a necklace.

Need help anything to do with Warcraft 3 Mod, installing other plugins, setting up mySQL, installing PsychoStats, or anything else just PM/email me!

ferret
Lead Warcraft 3 XP Developer

Post by ferret » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:15 am

rofl, could always switch back to Dopefish's version if you really want them. Check the Warcraft3 XP section.
-< www.gamehavoc.com >-

Lazarus Long: And I know you didn't because the Server Files are version 2.2.6 and the file you posted is version 2.2.5, so do as I told you above and don't ever lie to me again or help is gone!

Krazy
Forum Administrator

Post by Krazy » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:28 pm

I have another idea can you make a cvar that you can disable flaming gloves then. So i can disable them on the small maps.